°CHAPTER 27

Author's POV

Sehun felt an unusual comfortableness this morning that made him did not want to wake up. He was afraid if this feeling would vanish when he woke up.

His eyes were still closed while he shifted his body even closer. Slowly, he could hear the snorts which sounded next to his ears.

He reluctantly opened his heavy eyes to see who was it and the next thing he found out made his face automatically blushed.

Kai's face was just a few inches from his face. His heart suddenly started to beat wildly while eyeing the sculpture features of his lover.

Unbeknownst his lips started curling up to form a fond smile. He took a deep breath before bravened himself to caress the latter's face.

How he wished the time could stop for a moment to let him appreciate and enjoyed this.

"Um."

A slow murmur escaped the latter's face and followed with his eyebrows furrowed. But his eyes were still shut closed and not a hint that he would wake up.

His arm was the only one moving and wrapped around the younger's waist before pulling him closer.

Sehun was surprised by the action and this time their face were even closer, their noses were brushed against each other.

He gasped and his face was turning more red than before. He wanted to escape before the guy would sense his uncontrollable heartbeats.

But his body as not helping at all. His mind asked him to move away but his heart forced him to stay in the position.

"Kai," after a while, he finally called out his name softly. He chuckled as grunts was the reply he heard.

Sehun's hand shoved away the hair from Kai's face gently. "Wake up," he uttered once again while playing with his hair.

Kai hummed as a response. He hugged the man in his arms even tighter.

"I can't believe I have the chance to feel this way," Sehun started talking to himself. His eyes began to get teary. "Thank you for letting me feel this way," he murmured those.

He shook his head and wiped away the tears that fell on his cheeks. He needed to stop thinking, all he need was to appreciate what he had now.

"I promise to make you feel this way forever," Kai stated as he opened his eyes to look up at his crying lover.

He curled a small smile and began to caress Sehun's surprise face. A chuckle escaped his lips afterwards.

"Y–You are awake?"

Kai nodded. "I was awake since you started staring at my face," he replied and landed a gentle kiss on the latter's cheek.

Sehun pouted with his red face. "You!," he hit the elder's arm to express his annoyance.

While the other one only chuckled and pulled the lover closer to his. "But Sehun, I really will make you feel happy to be with me," he stated.

He snuggled and buried his face in between of Sehun's shoulder. Smelling the arousing special scent from Sehun.

Sehun smiled fondly as he moved his hand to ruffle the elder's hair. "I know," he replied shortly.

Honestly, he was still scared if the same thing could happen to him like before. The incident was still vivid in his mind.

But to be here, inside of this man's arms, he could feel relieved even just a bit.