°CHAPTER 16

Author's POV

Jaehyun was waiting right outside of the class as the lessons ended. All the students were already heading home except for him.

He was still waiting patiently for someone to appear.

"Oh! Jaehyun," he lifted up his head after hearing the voice. A smile cracked on his face afterwards.

Taeyong responded with a slight smile. "I'm sorry to make you wait," he uttered.

"It's fine," Jaehyun retorted. "Don't worry about it," he said.

"Taeyong! Let's go-ups," Mark covered his mouth as he saw Jaehyun was there as well.

He furrowed his eyebrows at Jaehyun. "What is going on here?," he narrowed his stares.

Jaehyun rubbed his nape sheepishly. "We are going somewhere after this?," he replied.

He forget about it. "Ah yes," he grinned awkwardly. "Well I will go now, enjoy your date!," he exclaimed and sprinted away.

But he suddenly stopped his steps and turned to both of them. "Make sure to take care of him," he said firmly before really walked away this time.

Taeyong hissed in embarassment. "Sorry about him," he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It's okay," Jaehyun let out a chuckle. "So let's go?," they started walking as he received the nod from Taeyong.

Both of them started walking side by side until they reached the school gates.

"Where do we go?," Taeyong questioned as they were walking. He was actually curious about the place they were heading to.

Jaehyun smiled. "You'll see," he responded and continued walking.

"Taeyong?," both of them stopped and turned their back to the voice. Taeyong's eyes were about to jump out.

"You're not going home yet?," Kai questioned while approaching him and his eyes landed on the figure next to him.

Taeyong stuttered. "Y-Yeah, I promised a friend to go out," he tried to hide back his nervousness.

The elder nodded as a reply. "I see," he curled up a teasing smile afterwards. "Have fun then?," he let out a deep chuckles.

Taeyong pouted his lips in annoyance. Why did they need to bump into Kai of all people?

"Mr Kim," he called out. "Please don't tell mom," he whined and pleaded to the teacher with his desperate stares.

He was really desperate right now. If Sehun found out about this, he would keep on teasing him for the rest of his life.

"Ah, should I not tell him?," Kai lifted one of his eyebrows to tease the younger. It was quite fun to tease him.

Taeyong nodded fervently. "Please don't!," he retorted.

Kai grinned as a response. "Don't worry, you can trust me," he said and his hand moved to ruffle the latter's hair softly.

"Take a good care of Taeyong and make sure to be back early," he said while walking away from the place amd headed back to his car.

Jaehyun was in confusion. He turned to Taeyong with his questioning look. "You are close with him?," he questioned.

Taeyong rubbed the back of his neck before answering. Honestly he didn't have any idea what to say as an answer.