°CHAPTER 21

Author's POV

Sehun was in deep thoughts of what had happened few days before. Those words from Kai were still stucked in his mind.

Even the day after that Kai did not mention anything about it. He was treating Sehun as usual.

"Did he really mean it?," Sehun mumbled to himself and began to wonder about the things.

He believed that Kai was a good person but when he suddenly said those with a serious expression, he could not help but to feel confused.

Other than that, why did he even bother to like someone like him? Was it even possible?

A low grunt escaped his lips without he realised. It was getting frustrating to be thinking about this.

"Should I talk to him?," he asked to himself which he was sure he could not get a right answer.

As he was thinking of all the possibilities, he was making various expressions which himself did not notice.

"Sehun, look at this," Chanyeol was grinning as he showed a picture from his cellphone to Sehun.

But he frowned to not get any response from the person sitting beside him but a confused expression instead.

He shifted closer and nudged his shoulder. "Hey," but Sehun was still in his own world even when he said that loud.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance but an idea came up as soon after that. A mischievous smile curled up on his face.

"Kai, what are you doing here?"

It sounded loud enough for the others to look at him and luckily managed to get Sehun's attention.

"Huh?," Sehun startled and began to look around to find the person Chanyeol just called out.

He arched his eyebrows in confusion as he did not see even his shadow around.

But his ears caught the laughing from beside of his seat. Now, he knew it.

"Hyung!," he exclaimed in annoyance to know that he was being tricked. "What are you doing?," his face was getting red out of embarrassment.

Chanyeol was laughing even more afterwards. Seeing Sehun's expression was really entertaining.

"Oh gosh, you are really in love," he stated those while his fingers were wiping away the tears from his eyes.

Sehun pouted. "You are really annoying," he exclaimed. "What do you mean in love?," he snorted afterwards.

Although he kind of agreed with it.

"So what did Kai do?," the elder straightly questioned and flashed a grinning smile.

"What did he do?," Sehun pretended to not understand what Chanyeol was talking about.

It was better to not tell him about it or the whole world would know about the thing.

Chanyeol smiled in a meaningful way. "You know I can straightly ask Kai about it, right?," he laughed out as Sehun was annoyed.

Sehun huffed. "No!," he exclaimed to stop the elder from doing anything weird. Seriously he could do that if he said it.

"Then tell me."

Chanyeol was being really pushy right now and Sehun, himself did not even know the reason.

"Hyung, what can you say about Kai?," rather than telling much more, Sehun decided to ask about the things he really needed to know.