°CHAPTER 14

Author's POV

Kai walked out of the guest room with a more refreshed appearance. He had change into the clothes he got from Sehun.

He felt the awkwardness as he walked out of the room. Sehun was in the kitchen, he saw him.

"What should I do?," he muttered to himself while making decisions. As he was in his own deep thoughts, he glanced at the figure in the living room.

Taeyong was sitting on the floor near the coffee table alone. He was doing his homeworks Kai assumed.

His face was filled with frowns and turned into numerous expressions afterwards.

Without thinking longer, his legs brought him closer to the latter. "What are you doing?," he asked and plopped down.

Taeyong startled from his own thoughts and saw Kai sitting on the sofa near him.

"Uh, homework," he responded and continued doing it. He honestly still felt awkward around the teacher.

Kai nodded. "Do you need helps with those?," he questioned as he saw the trouble expression again. "I can maybe help you."

The elder took a place beside him and looked at the questions. "Which one?," he asked.

Taeyong stammered before he could answer. "Uh this one," he pointed at it and the teacher began to explain.

He was focused on hearing the explanations and followed what the teacher had told him.

"I think I can do it now," the boy curled up his smile. "Thank you Sir," he said and continued drowned into his works.

Kai couldn't help himself from smiling as well. His hand moved to ruffle the younger's hair gently.

Sehun walked out of the kitchen to.call the two. "The dinner is ready—

His words were cut off when he saw those two interactions. It was a normal thing but why did his heart felt warm?

In a different way.

Without realising, his lips was curled up to form a fond smile. It was like how he hoped it would be.

"Sehun?," Kai's voice startled him and the latter was already standing right in front of him.

He flashed off his charming smile. "Do you need any helps maybe?," he questioned and rubbed the back of his neck.

Sehun wanted to hit himself for behaving like a teenager who just fell in love. He was already old to be acting like that.

But who wouldn't if it was Kai?

Wait a minute. No, he can't have this kind of feelings. Kai probably had anyone else and not even interested in him.

Even if he said he wanted to know him more he probably meant it as a good parents–teachers relationship.

"Sehun?," Kai frowned his eyebrows as he was seeing the expression of Sehun. It was changing into various expressions.

But he enjoyed it. Sehun looked really adorable.

Even with his age and he already had a son, he could still manage to look this cute.

"Sehun, are you okay?," he brushed his hand against Sehun's features to look closer to him.

His touch startled Sehun and he was shock as well. Their face was crazily near each other and the lips might touched anytime.