CHAPTER 48

Author's POV

Taeyong could feel his heart thumped wildly when the car he was dragged into stopped. He glanced at the mirror to see a huge mansion in front of him.

He frowned, looking around as the men started going out of the car.

"Hurry up!" one of them started to drag him out of the car. His grip was too strong and painful for him.

He tried to free himself but they were holding him too tight. It was scary and horrifying. 

He entered the mansion, he knew for sure who was the person behind all of these. There would be no one else.

"Let me go!," he hissed towards the men but they pretended to not hear him.

His ears suddenly caught the sounds of footsteps heading towards him and saw the expected person there.

"You! I know it is you," he scowled. 

"Oh, that is not a nice way to greet your father, son," Daejung responded as he pulled out his evil smirk.

Taeyong scoffed. "I'm surprised you actually remember that I'm your son," he quipped. "I thought someone like you would choose to forget about my existence."

Daejung huffed. "It is not like I have a choice."

"Let him go," he demanded to his men which they quickly released Taeyong. 

Later, they walked away from the scene to leave both of them by themselves.

"What do you want from me?," Taeyong questioned, clinching his teeth in anger. 

Daejung shrugged his shoulder as he walked towards the living room, plopping down on the sofa calmly. 

"Have a seat, we will talk," he said. 

Taeyong was hesitating for a while before he finally took a seat at the sofa right in front of him. He kept telling himself to remain calm.

He didn't want to look weak in front of the person who had ruined his life. He hated being looked down.

"So, I will just be honest with you," Daejung began. 

"I need you to be here so I will have my money," he said. "Well I tried many times to invite you nicely but you were too stubborn, just like your mom," he scoffed.

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Why does that have anything to do with me? Seriously, I don't understand why do you need to come back? After everything you had done to us and right now, you only know how to destroy people's lifes!"

He was really furious right now. 

Daejung only looked at him with a cold look. "You better watch your mouth, young man," he sternly stated. 

"Can't you think logically? Do you think I would want to spend my whole life with a guy like... Sehun?," he pulled out a disgust face.

Taeyong grasped his fist tightly.

"We were married before because my parents forced me to and not because I want to," the elder stood up, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Once I knew he was pregnant, I decided to divorce him," he said those without any doubt. "What do you expect?"