°CHAPTER 22

Author's POV

Kai was chuckling by himself while looking at his own cellphone. He didn't even realise that he was currently in the corridor.

He didn't even notice that the students around were watching him in confusion.

The cell phone was still in his hand and the screen was showing the message he got from Sehun. It was unexpected.

Honestly he had been thinking about the same thing before Sehun sent this but looked like he was the one who got invited.

"He's so adorable," he was squealing in excitement while holding tight on his phone.

Not bothering about his image or looks anymore. Sehun was much more important right now.

"What's wrong with Mr Kim?," they were whispering among themselves. It was a rare thing to be seeing him like that.

Usually he would be pulling out his serious face but this time he was smiling all alone over his cell phone and he was the only one who knew it.

"He looks cheerful today," Mark sounded as he and Taeyong were walking along the corridor.

They were as confused as the other students on the sudden action from Kai but it was not something unusual for Taeyong actually.

But he was curious as well. "I wonder what happened to him," he uttered while still looking at the teacher.

Mark let out a chuckle. "Well who knows if it is something about your mom?," he shrugged off while saying those to Taeyong.

The latter nodded. It was not impossible actually and he always caught up how Kai was smiling for anything regarding Sehun.

"Not impossible," he answered. "But he will ruin his image by smiling like that," he grinned afterwards.

Mark agreed with that. "Have you ever heard something like love can change people," he stated those and looked at the person.

"Looks like that happened to Mr Kim, you know?," he said and Taeyong could not help but to agree with it.

He honestly started to believe Kai even more right now. It was not easy to pretend out your feelings and he could see how sincere he was.

But he never expected that Kai was actually this shy despite how he usually acted.

"Have you decided to accept him?," Mark's sudden question made Taeyong startled. He began to wonder about it.

Looked like it.

He turned to look at his friend. "Maybe?," he stated those before started to walk away.

Mark furrowed his eyebrows and caught up the latter's steps. "What do you mean by that?," he questioned as it was not satisfying to hear that answer.

Taeyong shrugged off his shoulder to response. "It depends," he stated shortly.

A heavy sigh escaped Mark's lips as he heard that answer. It was really frustrating to be dealing with Taeyong actually.

He was just too mysterious.

"Mark, we are going to be late," Taeyong's voice startled him before he scuttled towards the latter and they began to get to class.

Meanwhile, Kai seemed like enjoying himself by looking at the text he got from Sehun.

"Oi!," he could feel his shoulder was slapped from behind and he turned to the back right away.