Midoriya Izuku: Home Incident

My hand clasped over my mouth as I raised my phone to my ear, trying not to make a single sound.

"(Y/n), hey! What's up?" I held my breath when I heard footsteps in the corridor, stalking around the house. "(N/n)?" As I heard the bathroom door open a few doors down the hall, I whispered very quietly.

"Midoriya?"

"Hey, what's up with the late night call? Everyone's already in bed-" The green haired boy chuckled, shuffling around.

"Midoriya, please-" I covered my mouth when I heard the footsteps again. There was a moment of silence between the two of us.

"(Y/n)?" I slowed my breathing, trying really hard not to get caught. "Is everything okay?" I released a shaky breath, very quietly, flinching when the door to the spare bedroom, next to mine, was slammed open.

"I know you're still in the house! Where are you?!" I inhaled sharply, hearing the guest search the other bedroom.

"(N/n)? Who's there?"

"I-I don't know-"

"I'll be right over, stay on the phone with me, okay?" I gave him a quiet hum in response. I could hear the teenager shuffling in his room before throwing his door open. He opened a second door without knocking. "Mineta." No response. "Mineta!" He hissed, I heard a faint groan, meaning the grape boy, who had grown a significant amount, had been asleep. "I'm going out, I'll be back before class." Now there was a dismissive groan before the sound of a door closing, rather loudly. Oh shit. That was my door.

"Izuku, hurry, please."

"Hey, hey, it's okay, I'm coming. Don't worry." He was running, I could tell because he was panting and all I could really hear was the sound of the wind. I had been Midoriya's neighbour for as long as I could remember, I'd gone to kindergarten and middle school with him, and this angry boy. I clasped a hand over my mouth when I heard my bedroom door open, pulling my knees into my chest. "(Y/n)? Why'd you go quiet?"

"...He's in my room..."

"(N/n), I'm two minutes away, just hold on." I nodded, even if he couldn't see me...
My wardrobe door was ripped open and I huddled into myself, thanking every creature in existence that I wasn't hidden in it. You see, I had a little in-wall cupboard who's door was under my desk.

"Hm...That's new...Are you under the bed?" I heard rustling, letting me know he was searching my room for me. "How about behind the curtains?" The sounds began to fade and I moved my hand from my mouth, thinking he was gone. "Maybe...you're behind this little door under the desk..." The small door was slowly pulled open, moonlight gently flooding into the cupboard. I hadn't noticed until now, but tears had been streaming down my cheeks.

"(Y/n)?"

My eyes met the intruders. He held his hand out with a smirk.

"Give me the phone." I hesitantly handed it to him. "Called your boyfriend for help?" I shook my head, I called for help, but he wasn't my boyfriend... "Not anymore." I watched as he ended the call. "He on his way?" I nodded. "Then let's get acquainted while we wait, shall we?" He grabbed my arm and tugged me from under my desk, yanking me towards the sitting room, not caring if I stumbled.

By the time my front door was carefully pushed open, my hands were shaking as they gripped the intruders arms, which were holding me in place as we faced the door, I was whimpering and crying, trying to steady my erratic heartrate and breathing. A cold, metal blade was gently caressing the skin of my throat. Izuku's eyes immediately locked onto me.