Bakugou Katsuki: Gaming

Warning: Very short (600 words)

"I'm home!" I called out as I kicked my shoes off to leave them by the front door to the apartment. The sound of a controller and buttons caught my attention, letting me know my boyfriend was on his console. "Suki~" I sang, wandering through the apartment and down the corridor to our bedroom, after abandoning my bag and shopping in the kitchen. As I opened the door, Katsuki looked over and smiled. "Hi, Kitty." I leant down to him and took his jaw in my hand, turning his head away from his screen to look at me. I gently pressed my lips to his. I heard him hum lightly.

"I missed you, Teddy Bear."

I smirked as I nodded to his screen.

"Aren't you in a call, sweetie?"

"Fuck-"

"Um what?"
"Did you just..."
  "Dude!" I could hear Sero laughing on the other end with Kirishima and Kaminiari.
"Kacchan's got a Teddy Bear~!" I heard Kami tease, making me laugh quietly.

"Shut it!"

"Suki," He hummed, turning to me again. "I'm making dinner tonight, anything you'd like?"

"You."

I hummed, not having heard him properly.

"Pardon?"

"Hm? Oh, Anything spicy is fine." I nodded, heading back into the corridor and then the kitchen.

"Kat~Su~Ki~" I wandered around the apartment playfully. I gently pushed open our bedroom door, seeing him gaming again. I sighed, slightly annoyed. Although, a smirk crossed my lips when I noticed the open facetime call with Kami, Kiri and Sero, now involving Mina too. The side of our bed faced our door while the foot of the bed faced a blank wall, where the TV and console were, and coincidentally where Katsuki had set up his laptop to be on call with our friends. "Sukiii~" I whined and pouted, standing in the door frame with my legs together and my arms crossed under my chest. I stood in thigh high socks, a black leather skirt that went to mid-thigh, as well as a low cut tank top....and Katsuki's zip up hoodie that looked a lot like his hero shirt, it hung off my shoulders. Oh, and a pair of black boot heels.

"Yeah?" He didn't move an inch. I stayed quiet. "(N/n)?" He glanced over to the door, catching a slight glimpse of me before looking back to his game. "What's wrong?" He still had his headset on. "Denki, will you shut the fuck up for a minute?"

"Dude, you're girlfriend is-"

"Will you shut it?!"

"Suki!" I whined again. Because of the sound of my whine, Katsuki turned to face me, his expression softening.

"What's up with you?" He finally pulled off his headset and set it down with his controller, his laptop still on speaker. I pouted. Katsuki sighed with a chuckle, coming over to me and standing in front of me. He tilted his head to try and look at my face when I looked down with a small smile. "You want attention?" I shrugged, looking up as he stood up straight, his hands stuffed into his pockets. "What kind of attention?" I shrugged again, biting my lip with a small smile. I watched in excitement and joy as Kasuki's smile grew, a chuckle leaving his throat. And in one swift movement, my boyfriend had hooked his hands under my thighs, lifting me so my legs were resting just above his hips, resting on the bone. He spun around, dropping me onto the bed so he was hovering above me.

"Uh, Bakugou-" Said teen's lips made contact with mine just as he stuck his middle finger up to his laptop camera for his friends to see.

"See you at work tomorrow then." Kirishima was the first to leave the call, usually doing patrols with Katsuki.

"Day out tomorrow, (N/n), remember that!" I hummed, Mina leaving the call next.

"I'm just gonna-" Sero just dipped as Katuki's hands began to wander under my clothes.

"Fuck, Mineta's here. Later." Kaminari disappeared, leaving the laptop screen to turn off.

"You ready?" I nodded excitedly, biting my lip as he pulled his shirt off.

Katsuki's lips met with mine and my fingers immediately dug into his hair, lightly tugging at it.