Denki Kaminari: Discord

For years I had felt as though something was off around me, constantly feeling as though someone was watching me, following me, all the time. 

I was from a small family, two children, happily married parents, and quirkless...so there wasn't really anything to single me out in someone's interests. I had a brother, an older brother, only by a year though. Everyone in my family had a quirk, I was the abnormality. 

I sighed, adjusting my bag on my shoulder as I passed my brother's school on my way home, looking down at the footpath as rain ruined my uniform. I looked up when I heard my name be called from the school. 

"What are you doing?" My brother was walking over to me, a few of his friends in tow. My eyes met his and I looked down. 

"Going home..."

"It's pouring with rain, dumbass, you couldn't have at least taken an umbrella-"

"Sorry..." Katsuki's expression fell and he settled himself to stand in front of me.

"What's going on at school?" I looked up and shrugged, shaking my head with a sad smile. 

"Nothi-"

"(Y/n)." He stated sternly, wanting a direct answer. My eyes fluttered to look away from him as tears welled in them. 

"..." My words couldn't leave my throat but only one word slipped into my mind, and I said it, because I couldn't think of anything else to say. "Discord..." I saw something snap in one of Katsuki's friends, the one with yellow hair...and a black...stripe...Where had I seen that before. His head whipped around to me as soon as the word had left my mouth, and he instantaneously pushed passed his friends and stormed passed me. My eyes followed him as he walked by, his eyes quickly scanning my bruised and scraped skin. He was about three inches taller than me, and a year older. He had abandoned his bag with the group, keeping his head high, jaw clenched, and eyes forward as he grabbed a conveniently place metal pipe...heading right towards my school. 

"Where's the dunce going?" Katsuki asked, turning to his remaining friend. I could see his shoulders rising and falling. I carefully turned on my heel and followed after him, my brother and his red haired friend followed too. 

We finally reached a small alley by my school an I was surprised to see the blonde had stopped in the path of a few of my classmates, the ones who teased me for being quirkless...

"I can't sit idly..."

I swallowed nervously as this older boy twirled the pipe in his fingers before sending a powerful swing into the skull of one of my classmates. I gradually began to notice, as time went on, the sparks crackling from the metal, and the blood beginning to stain it. 
I'd seen this all before...I'd been followed home at one point and I could tell, and the next thing I knew I could hear something in the alley behind me, seeing a boy with blonde hair, dressed in all black, beating the shit out of a group using electricity...an electric quirk...

"Discord!" He immediately dropped the pipe, bringing his hands up and linking them on the back of his head. At this point Katsuki and his red head friend had joined us. I watched, hesitant, as the blonde slowly turned around with a sick smirk on his lips. 

"What the fuck, Denki?!" The red head called out, hurrying over to the group to check to see if they were alright. Katsuki grabbed my wrist and tugged me towards him a little. "Are you guys okay? I am so sorry-"

"I'm the master mind, he's my accomplice-" Denki turned around to the two boys on the floor, crumped in pain, and sneered. 

"You're only still alive because I made a promise." Out of the corner of his eye, Denki looked to me, that same smirk still on his lips. 

"Kamin...ari?" I tilted my head. His smirk twisted into a smile as he ran his tongue over his teeth, offering me a wink before sliding passed my brother and I.

"You know him?" I nodded. 

"He's done this before." I spun to follow Kaminari and grabbed his hand, pulling him down the road to another location. Last time this happened Police got involved and he literally had to sprint.