Bakugou Katsuki: Traitor

I lifted my head with a tired and sarcastic smile. My arms were tied in front of me, my back facing the group of villains as I lay on my side.

"Katsuki...I've known him years...he has too much self-respect to join you and your league..." I smiled sadly, knowing the boy in question was just in the next room with a few other villains.

"And what about you? He's been pretty tense, you're really relaxed..." I rolled onto my back, looking over to the blonde teenage girl. I shrugged with the same smile. She became excited. "Would you want to join us?!" I stared at her, and then over to the scarred male beside her, who just shrugged. He didn't seem to mind whether I joined them or not...

"Your quirk would be useful..." I looked between them, the door soon crashing down and making me turn back to the wall to avoid the debris. Once it had all cleared, I turned again, pushing myself up, finding that Bakugou had been the one to bust down the door. His eyes were frantically searching around the room, until they landed on me. When he went to come over to me, he skid under the two villains, who had been in the room with me, and came to an abrupt stop in front of me. Using the dust from his initial explosion as cover, he quietly burnt off the ropes binding me before pulling me to my feet. I stumble into him, not having expected the force he pulled me with.

I looked around. Buildings had been decimated, heroes were arriving, villains were standing around, preparing to fight. Even All Might was here.
They were all only here because Bakugou had been taken, because the League of Villains were here...
I bit my lip when Katsuki's arm slipped around my waist, tugging me against him when he spotted three people soaring through the air above us.

"...-that (Y/n)?" See...? They weren't even aware I was gone in the first place...
I felt Bakugou's quirk activated and I held my breath.

"Come on!" Kirishima's voice broke the air and I rest my head on Bakugou's shoulder. As soon as our feet left the floor, sending us hundreds of metres into the air, above buildings, I shoved Bakugou away from me, sending me towards the ground.

"(Y/n)!" The blond called out, my eyes meeting his as I screamed out a name, an apologetic smile on my lips.

"Dabi!!"

It wasn't long before a pair of arms wrapped under my knees and shoulders, skidding across the concrete and debris.

"Good choice...Little Mouse." I nodded as he set me on my own two feet.

Toga grabbed my hand and pulled me through a black and purple mist, confirming that I had actually just joined the League of Villains.

I sat on a couch, staring at the ground with my head resting on my palm.

"Tell us about yourself, kid." I looked up and saw a man dressed in a black and white bodysuit.

"What?"

"Why'd you choose us, over your classmates?" I shrugged.

"I never felt like I fit in with them, they didn't realise I was gone until they saw me with Bakugou. They just...didn't...care..." The group shared looks before nodding, the one with very pale blue hair was the one to speak, peeling a hand off his face and sending me a broken smirk.

"Welcome to the League of Villains, (Y/n)." I nodded, forcing a smile as Toga plopped down net to me.