Kaminari (Y/n): Calming down Pikachu

This one may be short, very much like my patience.

I sat in my dormroom, rather far from my brothers, Denki. See, I was in my final year at U.A. while Denki had just recently moved up into his second year. I pulled out my headphones, taking a break from studying, to stretch and glance out my window. However, something caught my eye. The 2-A dorm building's lights were flickering drastically. I poked my head out of my dormroom and noticed the classmates on my side of the hall had all done the same.

"What's going on over there?"

"I know right? It's like someone's messing with the electricity."

"The electricity?"

"Yeah. Looks like someone's fucked up the wiring or something, or made it all short circuit."

The realisation hit me and I quickly slammed my door shut. It was 23:00 at night and everyone was supposed to stay in their dorm building right now, but I had other priorities.

"I'll be back later!" I called out to the people I passed, hurrying out of the building. "You idiot..." I muttered, sprinting across the U.A. campus in the freezing cold weather in nothing but a tank top, sleep shorts and the sneakers I had left by the main door.

I hurried through the 2-A main door and found most students hiding behind furniture in the common area. In the middle was Denki his quirk going haywire and messing with all electrical products.

"Denki! Denk!" I called out, rushing over to him and taking his hands in mine before marking him look me in the eyes. "Look at me! You're okay! Fucking look at me!" I could see the tears in his eyes and streaming down his cheeks. My eyes widened and I dared to pull him into a tight hug. I felt him relax and hug me back, cautiously. His quirk eased off. I pet down his hair as I hugged him. "You're okay, Denk...You're fine..." I felt him nod and I caught sight of this girl who was surprised, terrified and frustrated. I hadn't really seen her around much. I glared daggers at her, knowing this outburst had something to do with her. The hiding students hesitantly came out of their hiding places of safety. I took Denki to the couch and sat him down, sitting next to him as he hugged me again, nuzzling into me. The girl from earlier came over to me, standing snobbishly in front of me and my brother.

"What did you do?" I growled at her before she could speak. She was taken aback by my words, like I had just offended her or something.

"Excuse me?"

I stood up.

"You fucking heard me, what did you do?"

"I didn't do anythi-"

"She broke up with him, saying he was 'too much to deal with' and that he was 'overreacting'." I looked over to the voices source, a shorter girl with purple hair. I nodded, turning back to the other one.

This girl in front of me, scoffed. "And who are you? Why are you hugging my boyfriend? I don't appreciate you doing this, or all the pictures he has with you on his phone-" I stood up, clenching my jaw.

"I'm hugging him because he's just had a little breakdown, and from what I've heard, you're the cause. You broke up with him, I want you to stay the fuck away from him."

"And why should I listen to you?"

"Because I'm his fucking sister and all I want is for him to be safe. I could easily beat your ass right here. That outburst could have killed him or someone else." I hissed, clenching my fists so my nails dug into my palm. "I'll be talking to Aizawa about you, scratch that, Nezu. You're insufferable and only think about yourself. You're not suited to be a hero with that snobbish attitude of yours. You need to grow up and think about someone else for a change." Denki tugged on my shirt. I looked down to him with a soft smile. "You okay?" I sat down next to him again as he nodded, my hand stroking his hair.