Bakugou Katsuki: An unlikely group

It was so strange, the silence which hung through the dorm building...we had been at U.A. for three years, and the dorms had never been this quiet, even without Bakugou, Mina and the others. I silently wandered the floors, looking for anyone who might still be up I heard a small sound come from the door I just passed, Izuku's room. Over the years everyone had become close and most of us were on first name or nickname basis. For pretty much everyone, I was on a first name basis, although when it came to Bakugou, I usually called him Bakugou, because it's what he preferred, apparently. I lightly knocked on Midoriya's door, the sound immediately coming to a stop.

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah-" I heard his voice crack a little and gently pushed open the door, looking around the dark room concerned. Anyone who was still up was either in their room or downstairs in the common room, which is where most of them were. My eyes widened at the sight of Izuku sat on the floor curled up against his bed, his hands balled into fists as he gripped his hair. I cautiously entered the room and knelt in front of him with a supportive smile.

"Izu...what's wrong?" My hands met his and I gently pried his fingers apart, pulling them away from his hair.

"I-I can't handle it. We're almost heroes! I can't-" his voice cracked as he cried a little more. "I can't do it..." My smile fell and my body relaxed a little as I tried to think of something.

"I'll be right back, okay?" He nodded, still crying, but I just smiled softly, standing up and releasing his hands, trying not to run out of his room in a mild panic. I hurried down the stairs, calming my breathing and demeanour when I approached the common area. "Bakugou?" I quietly went over to him, as to not gain unwanted attention. I lightly tapped his shoulder from behind the couch, causing him to tip his head and look back at me lazily from his phone. I smiled, trying to hide that something was wrong. "Uhm, Katsuki-" He straightened up, knowing I never called him by his first name unless something was wrong. "Follow me?" He stood up, slipping his phone into his pocket and following me up the stairs.

"What's wrong?"

"Izuku."

"What do you mean fucking Deku?"

"I mean-" I pushed open the door again, showing Katsuki the boys ruined state. "Izuku."

"What the fuck's wrong with him?"

"I-I get overwhelmed so easily-" The green haired teenager looked up, noticing Bakugou's presence, the blond staring down at him with angered worry. "My anxiety, creeps inside of me, makes it hard to breathe-" I sent Bakugou a pleading look. "Words come over me, feels like I'm somebody else-" Katsuki crouched in front of Izuku, setting a hand on top of the boys head.

"So just don't get overwhelmed and you'll make it out," For the first time, I saw Katsuki smile at his childhood friend. "Then you'll be just fine,"

"I promise you don't have to worry bout a thing," I knelt beside Bakugou, taking Midoriya's hands in mine as he looked between us, the two people who used to mock him and bully him the most. "Don't let it break you down..."

"You have us by your side." I felt Katsuki's arm wrap around my waist as he rest his forehead against Midoriya's. "And when you feel the difference it'll be night and day..." Midoriya's seemed to have calmed down, now only sniffling with a weak smile.

"You'll always have us, Izu, even if we do take the piss sometimes...you've always got us..."

"She's right." Katsuki retracted from Izuku, keeping his hand on his head though. "We may be ass' most of the time, but we've been through some serious shit with you, we've got your back as much as you have ours." I moved into Bakugou a little.