Minrou Mineta: Hero-In-Training Boyfriend

Third Person POV

"I heard Mineta's been sneaking off after curfew." The girls were gathered in the common area, all cosied up on the couches in their pyjamas and blankets with hot drinks as they gossiped about recent events on a Thursday evening.

"Really? He's not one to go out after dark, is he?" The girls all hummed in agreement, thinking over possible reasonings to match what Mina and Hagakure had posed.

"Why do you think he's going out so late?" Everyone shrugged just as a couple of the boys came down the stairs.

"Hello ladies." Denki emerged from the stairwell, followed by Kirishima, Sero and another, but the girls didn't pay much mind to it. "What are you all talking about?"

"Where Mineta's been sneaking off to." Jiro's reply was met by one from Kirishima.

"Oh yeah, we've noticed that. It's always around what? midnight?" 

Sero nodded as he continued on to get some food.
"Every night without fail, it's weird, he's not even that organised for school." They all fell silent, mulling it all over.

"Why don't you just follow him tomorrow?" Every pair of eyes in the room turned to the voice of incredible ideas, the one and only-

"Bakugou? When did you get down here?"

"Came down with those idiots, gravity."
_____________
Your POV
Casual strolls in the middle of the night? Great. Alone however, not so great. The sky was dark, the stars were bright, and the moon was illuminating the sky a thousands shades between blue and black, it was truly beautiful paired with the colours of the vegetation surrounding me as I walked through the the city nightlife. Just as I passed a corner, a chuckle behind me caused me to turn around, my hands stuffed into my jacket pockets. Immediately I noticed the 5' 11", maybe 6' seventeen year old leaning against the wall of a closed shop under a street light. You'd expect a guy like this to be really outgoing, talkative and overall confident, but this guy....he was awkward, he stuttered quite a bit, got flustered really easily, scared really easily but did have some confidence, enough to get him by in life.

"You asshole! You scared me!" I smiled at the purple and black haired teenager in front of me, he just chuckled and smiled at me. I slipped my hands out of my pockets and wrapped my arms around this boys neck and quickly pressed my lips to his cheek.

"I didn't mean to." He rest his forehead against my own. "When can we meet normally, like weekends?" I bit my lip in thought and shrugged.

"When my parents don't give me grief about dating a hero-in-training?" It was more of a question rather than an answer and I let my eyes meet his before lightly pecking his lips in an incredibly short kiss.

"That's a fair point..." I watched as he moved his gaze to be on the floor instead of on me so I took initiative to get his attention again, I pressed my lips to his as my fingers traced his jaw.

"Screw it, I'll meet you Saturday."

"Really?" He took a step back in surprise and I nodded, my hands set on his shoulders as I smiled, his face flushing a pale red when he realised how excited he had gotten. A quiet giggle escaped my lips when he gently kissed me. "Come to UA...? Maybe you can meet my classmates..." the smile on my face widened ever so slightly and I started to mess with his hair.

"But you've been so against letting me meet any of them. Has that got anything to do with me being quirkless?"

"N-no! Y-you know it's not! Bakugou might give you shit for it, but the others won't." I smiled and pecked his lips.