Random U.A. Event based on a Tiktok :)

_hix.cos - Tiktoker I stole inspo from...

The majority, if not all, of us were drunk...Very drunk...to the point where we would do literally anything and not even question it. At all. Literally everyone was here, drunk as fuck, in the middle of the night. Completely unsupervised. I was staring at the wall, just zoning out because why not, I'm drunk as fuck, what else am I supposed to do?

I look over to my left and I see this one kid, hella fucking angry, but enjoying every fucking moment, just stood there watching the teenage drunken chaos unfold as he held a red solo cup. He was laughing at the shit people were doing, throwing themselves at things, other people, tripping, laughing, throwing up...you name it, it was happening somewhere at this party. Someone yelled something upstairs, but we all ended up ignoring it, focussing on the madhouse down here in the basement. That was until they came down into the basement, announcing something to do with Pro-heroes, so of course, that one angry looking kid, he was the class ahead of me or something, I couldn't quite place him, he shouted, very clearly..

"Fuck da Pros!" Like he had this brilliant moment hit him like a mother fucking truck. As soon as he had screamed that, at the top of his lungs, so did everyone else, even me. Oh shit, it was Bakugou, that shit had some volume... A whole class, an entire fucking class, of drunk heroe's in training, just yelled 'Fuck da Pro-heroes' as if we were all already pro-heroes. Now, you see, even if most people hadn't understood the pre-mentioned announcement, some of us had, finally realising that someone mentioned Pro-heroes...because they were here. We all froze and looked around the room for exits. So, from upstairs, our wonderful teacher, EraserHead, descends the stairs and stares at all of us, more disappointed than ever, as we yelled 'fuck the pro-heroes' right in front of him. He then called back up the stairs. This bitch summoned Hound-Dog. We all fell silent. And then, Kaminari, the absolute legend he was, now being a parent to an actual human child...grabbed a 40-ounze bottle, chucked it at the floor and screamed.

"Scatter!" I have never sprinted out of somewhere so fast in my life. Some fell, slipped, tripped...were left behind for dead. Everyone went separate ways. Up the stairs and out through the house, out the small basement windows, out the back entrance. 

The best part about that night is, literally none of us remembered anything after Kaminari screamed 'Scatter'. We had no idea how we got back to the dorms, although we did know who got left behind, because the next morning they were sat in the common area glaring at the rest of the other with monster hangovers, I was one of them. The ones who didn't get caught consisted of three teams, three pairs who worked together to escape. Kaminari, the ring leader of the whole escape, and fucking Mina. They could have helped everyone, bit of electrified acid dotted around every here and there, would have made it a bit easier for the rest of us. Uraraka, who could have levitated those left for dead, and Iida, who mother fucking sprinted for it. And Todoroki, oh Todoroki, he could have made every hero slip, pretty much guaranteeing the escape for all of us, and finally, finally, there was the little fucker Hagakure. The bitch can't even be seen! She was guaranteed safe travels from the start! And the rest of us, the rest of us were hunted one by one. By this point, I was barely on the couch, trying to stay conscious enough to not knock myself unconscious. The funniest part of the night, and the morning, is that none of us had changed. The girls still had smudged make-up, a  couple of the boys had smeared eyeliner...Bakugou, Kirishima...And everyone's clothes were a mess, even Yaoyorozu's hair was uncontrollable. But the best bit? The best bit, Midoriya had bitten EraserHead, All-Might, and Hound-dog in an attempt to flee the scene. After an hour of them chasing him, he was finally caught. 
However, the party, was thrown at Todoroki's house, which meant...Endeavour. Now, he knew where we were all gathered, he knew our location, and the worst part of that...Is that we had to repeat last night, working in teams to escape Todoroki's father's fury at his semi-destroyed home. We had all paired off, absolutely bolting it out of the building, severely hungover and overdressed, running for our lives from one of the top pro-heroes, scared shitless. 

We can all say we didn't see Todoroki for a few weeks after that.

"Three years later, and we don't talk bout the incident, despite how fucking funny it was, and scarring. But, we never found out what happened to Todoroki..." I added, slouching back in my soft chair, Bakugou sat beside me, aiding in my description of the our favourite U.A. event, on a talk show. 

"Until now." I burst out laughing as the one and only Todoroki slid elegantly onto the stage using his ice. Everyone was eager to know what had happened. It had been one of U.A.'s biggest mysteries since we had graduated. We stared at him in anticipation. "I had to-" His words caught in his throat, raising a hand in apology, swallowing as if he had been about to throw up. "I had to spend quality time with him."