Takami Keigo: Stolen Wings

I sat with tears in my eyes, staring in the mirror in front of me in horror. I had been home alone, villains had appeared...There was blood everywhere, my body still dripping as I silently cried. I was collapsed to my knees, carefully turning my upper body so I could catch a glimpse of my back. A pained wail escaped my throat, a sound that ripped through the house. Mere minutes later I had heard the front door open, close and lock.

"Babybird~! I'm bac-" I heard my boyfriend's voice trail off and something drop downstairs, thundering footsteps running up the stairs and into our shared room, where I sat on bloodied rug. "(Y/n)...?" I looked at him in the mirror, still crying.

"Keigo..." Tears were streaming down my face, mixing with the splattered blood.

"(N/n)...What happened?" I could hear the worry in his voice as he cautiously crouched beside me, carefully inspecting my back.

"I-I don't know...There were villains...They cut them off me..." Keigo stared at me in shock horror, his expression turning angry and stern. He spoke to me softly.

"Can you stand, my darling?" I shook my head, my whole body hurting when I moved my arms. "That's fine, come here." Keigo slipped an arm under my knees, carefully looping the other around my shoulders as he lifted me. I cried out, my boyfriend gently shushing me. The next thing I knew, the two of us were out of the door and in the open air, soaring as we had always.

We arrived at the hospital, a feminine voice catching our attention. Apparenlty someone had heard Keigo's wings.

"Hawks! Good afternoon, what can we do for you today-" The A&E receptionist finally looked up and spotted my bloodied figure, parts of Keigo's clothes now stained with my blood. His expression was desperate and panicked.

"Help her." I smiled weakly as the receptionist called for multiple doctors. I was taken from Keigo's arms.

The next time I was conscious, I was laying on my stomach in a hospital bed. My eyes fluttered open and I tried to sit up, hearing a chair screech against the floor as I did.

"Hey, babybird, how're you feeling?" Keigo smiled, relieved I was finally awake.

"Better...Thank you, for bringing me here." I smiled sadly, rolling onto my side as I sat up. "Guess I can't do hero work anymore..." Keigo chuckled sadly.

"Yeah...You still going to do that talk at U.A.?" I shrugged, glad I was on painkillers.

"I don't see why not...It's class one A, right?" The blond nodded, taking my hand in his and lightly kissing my knuckles.

"You're strong, I know you'll find another way to make a difference."

I slid open the door to the 1A classroom and smiled nervously, Aizawa greeting me with a nod.

"Class, this is Pro Hero Pixi, she's going to talk to you for an hour." I smiled as the class' teacher dropped onto the floor, snuggled up into a yellow sleeping bag. I stood at the podium, tapping it with anxiety.

"I'd like to first begin by saying, I am no longer a Pro Hero by the name of Pixi...Over a week ago, I was subject to a villain attack, in my own home." The glass muttered in surprise, this one green haired boy chattering to himself. "They took my quirk, physically sawing it off." A student hesitantly raised their hand. It was the green haired boy. I smiled at him, nodding.

"What are you going to do now that you can't do hero work?" I shrugged.

"Be a stay at home mom, I guess."