Todoroki Shoto: Meeting Everyone

The joy of having a hero boyfriend? Being in two different schools, pretty much on the complete opposite sides of the city...Since the city is pretty big it's hard to find time to meet up, especially when he's so busy with hero training and such. But what I really miss about him is just being with him, constantly.
So here I sat in class, staring at the front of the room as the teacher droned on and on about physics. Shoto went to a hero school thanks to his father while I went for the more normal route - seeing as I had no quirk - and went to the average high school. When I finally realised the time, I packed up my things and walked out the door, school officially finished for the day. Luckily I finished earlier than Shoto today, so maybe I could make it to Yueei...? Or maybe I could just go home and wait until Saturday AKA tomorrow to see him...Yeah, let's go with tomorrow...
______________________

And Saturday afternoon had rolled around so much sooner than I had expected. I grabbed a beige plaid skirt, a cute top and some pretty cute high cut converse. The two of us had agreed to meet up at the mall nearest to his, considering I wanted to stay over at his... Luckily his father was allowing it, god knows why, the man didn't even like me.
Anyway! I grabbed my phone and one of those cute tiny bags before heading out with my keys.

As I wandered across town from the subway, my (e/c) eyes immediately fixated on someone's certain red and white hair as he leant against a wall, scrolling through his phone. Appearing in front of him, his eyes met mine, seemingly amused - raised eyebrows and a small smirk on his lips, slipping his phone into his pocket. Black T-shirt, light blue semi ripped jeans and white low cut converse. It suited him. 

"Hey cutie." I slipped my arms over his shoulders and pecked his lips.

"Afternoon baby." A small smile crossed my lips as he pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

"I missed you..."

"I know, you tell me all the time." I pouted, another kiss as his arms trailed around my waist, pulling me into him - a sort of hug but with kisses. Shoto chuckled, placing a quick kiss to my forehead. "I missed you too, (N/n)."

"So what do you want to do today?" He thought for a moment, nuzzling the crook of my neck.

"I have a lot of ideas, but the majority include staying at home..." And now he has earned that playful slap to his arm. "Okay! Okay! How about..." His words trailed off and he started tickling my sides, earning squeals and giggles before I managed to free myself and back away slightly with a bright smile and to catch my breath.

"That's unfair!"

"How's it unfair? You're just upset because I got you off-guard." Shaking my head, I grabbed his hand and pulled him somewhere I thought was absolutely relaxing.

Ah yes, relaxing for me, boring for Shoto. I sat with my phone in one hand while the employee worked on my nails, the perfect manicure. Whereas Shoto was slouched on the couch against the wall behind me, scrolling through his phone yet again. This wouldn't take very long, an hour max, and he knew it. This was the best nail salon in the whole city, my boyfriend living near it just happened to be a massive perk of coming to visit him.
Out of the window I spotted a lil green haired broccoli and a group of people. I hummed to myself.

"He's adorable." My dear boyfriend, upon hearing my voice, looked up to see the group before his eyes widened and he buried his head back into his phone...possibly slouching even further into the couch. A look of pure confusion crossed my features as the nail artist finished up with a clear top coat. I thanked her, paid her and turned to my boyfriend, dragging him out of the store with me. "What's up?" Lacing our fingers together, I sent him the most innocent eyes ever - still curious on his behaviour earlier.