Izuku Midoriya: Aizawa's Daughter {Part One}

Being quirkless was fine, it was fairly great, actually. I didn't have to worry about getting hurt by villains during a fight, I didn't have to improve my quirk, I didn't have to go to that god-awful hero high school...
I released a drained sigh, hooking my two fingers under my bag's handles and flung it over my shoulder as I stood up. I lazily glanced behind me, looking to my classmate, the one who sat behind me...my best friend.

"What are you doing?" I asked, noticing that he was staring out of the window and mumbling to himself. "Rynn?" He snapped out of his daze and turned his head to me, innocently, and silently, asking me what was up. "Why were you staring and mumbling?" He shook his head with a chuckle, standing up with his already packed school bag. Izumi Ryuunosuke, 17, pale teenager, mid-length silver hair always tied into a half-up lazy bun, sultry black eyes, and a cheeky smile, showing his sharpened canines. 6'2" and, on casual days, he was dressed fully in black and silver. Black button up with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, lazily buttoned up, ripped black skinny jeans, black sneakers, fully, no white, silver chains dangling from his belt loops, and a black choker collar around his neck, loosely decorated with silver chains. Wrapped around his forearm was a dark chain tattoo, trailing up his arm, a chain he could summon whenever to use as a weapon and fight. It was his quirk: He could summon (in a dark smoke) the weapons tattooed on his body. His body was littered with tattoos, which gradually appeared on his skin over time. He had a bad attitude around other people, which had rubbed off on me over our kindergarten, middle school, and high school careers, however we were absolute sweethearts around each other.

"Let's get going, yeah?" I nodded, a smile creeping its way onto my face as Rynn stood up, leading me out of the classroom, and following our usual school route. "You've got to go by Yueei today, by the way." I looked up from my phone as we exited the building, sending him a curious glance.

"Why?"

"Your dad wants to see you. So does your boyfriend." I groaned and slipped my phone back into my pocket.

"How do you know?"

"You never check your phone, so I do." I sent him a dirty glare for checking my phone all the time. "If it weren't for me, you'd never get notices." I nodded in agreement with a sigh, following the taller teenager with bored strides.

We arrived at U.A. immediately walking through the gates and up to the school building. We had a half day today, so we were let go around One O'clock. Lunch had just ended by the looks of things, meaning we now had to go and talk to my father in his classroom. The two of us wandered up to the...second? floor, searching the hallways for the correct classroom. I slid the door open with my foot, my hands stuffed into my blazer pockets. The class turned their heads to the door, some ignoring my presence and continuing their work as I entered the room. Immediately, I headed over to the middle-aged man in the large, yellow sleeping-bag on the floor. I nudged him with the toe of my shoe. He didn't budge.

"Oi." I said quietly as to not disturb the class, nudging him again. I sighed and looked over to Rynn, who's only useful ability right now was shrugging with a smirk, leaning against the doorframe. I looked back down to my father, pressing my foot against his shoulder and shaking him. "Oi, old man." He opened an eye, glaring up at me before closing it again and trying to sleep. I looked back over to my classmate and I nodded for him to come over. "Grab his feet." Rynn dropped his bag in the corridor and came over, heading to the other side of my dad. A kid with glasses stood up, waving his hand in a chopping motion.

"You can't be doing that! You can't be in here! You do not attend Yueei!" Rynn and I shared a look, nodding before lifting my dad and his sleeping-bag.

"Stairs?" My best friend nodded as I began to walk backwards and out of the classroom door. As we wandered the corridor, a couple of students from the class followed to see what was going on. Rynn and I stood at the top of the stairs, preparing to toss my father down the stairs with a few swings.  "Three...two...one..!" We watched in bored amusement as my father just slid down the stairs, stopping halfway with his face pressed against the steps. I heard him sigh.