Moving on

Riley's POV

I turn from the starbucks and head back to the hotel.

I take the last few sips of my mocha and then toss it in the trash.

As I walk onto the main road, I take a deep breath as I soak in the cold air from cars rushing past.

This is the most relaxing day I've had this whole tour.

I start to let my mind slowly wander to thoughts about nash.

But only nash.

Matt is out of my life now, and there's no reason to worry about cam or the other guys right now.

Nash is all that is on my mind.

I'm thinking about letting him know how I feel tonight.

Letting him know how I don't want to keep space between us, how I'm sure of my feelings for him is all I want.

I want him to know that, although I don't know if I'm fully ready to commit to a new relationship, I just want him to know how I truly feel.

I reach the hotel after about 20 more minutes of walking and check my phone as I enter the parking lot.

It's 4:47 pm and I only have a few notifications from Twitter and Instagram.

I enter the lobby and see Carter and Brent walking through towards the lobby.

I jog forward a bit to meet up with them and they smile at me.

"Hey Ri!" They warmly greet me simultaneously.

"Hey guys, where is everyone?" I ask.

"Girls are shopping at the small mall downtown, nash and cam are swimming, and a few of the other guys are making sure taylor is alright, while others are just hanging out in their rooms and making vines and stuff." Carter explains.

"Oh ok, so how's taylor?" I ask.

"He's pretty good, a little woozy from getting used to the antibiotics, but good." brent explains.

"Well that's good, I think I'm just going to watch some movies in my room until we go out for dinner." I say as we enter the elevator.

Carter presses the floor number and we go up, jokingly dancing to the elevator music.

When we get out of the elevator we walk down the hall until we reach my room, I say a small goodbye to Carter and brent as they continue down to their room.

I lock off my vans and turn on the tv.

I'm in the mood for some old movies so I decide to watch the breakfast club.

I select it on the pay-per-view menu and play it.

I'm half way through the movie when there is a knock at the door.

I pause the movie and go check who it is.

I look through the little glass hole thing and see cameron standing in the hall in his bathing suit, with a towel around his shoulders and shaggy wet hair.

I unlock and open the door to let him in.

"Hey cam." I say cheerily.

"Oh, hey ri, I didn't know if you'd be back yet, I just came to check if you were." he explains.

"Yup, I'm back, just watching some movi- wait, is nash with you?" I say, cutting myself off and changing topics.

"Uh, yeah, he should just be coming up the elevator because he had to wait for more clean towels to come out before he came up with me. why?" He explains and asks.

"I just REALLY need to talk to him." I tell him with exaggeration.

Just then I hear the elevator ding and I peer my head into the hallway to see nash coming down the hallway.

"Tell him to get dressed and come back to my room. please." I say quietly to cam as nash gets closer, and then close the door.

I quickly run into the bathroom and fix my makeup and take my hair out of its bun and brush it out to softly curl it.

I sit down again and play the movie until I hear a knock at the door.

I pause the movie and take a deep breath as I open the door to a confused looking nash dressed in khakis and a diamond t-shirt.

"Uh, hey." I say calmly.

"Hey, what's going on, cam said you waned me to come." he says, still with confusion in his voice.

"Yes, I need to talk to you, please come in." I say and awkwardly usher him in, closing the door behind him.

He sits on the end of the far bed and I sit on the end of the other, facing him.

"So, I did a lot of thinking today and I met this really nice guy that made me realize everything that's been so jumbled in my head, and it's all clear now. I want you to know I am 100% over matt. and I also want you to know that I really like you, you've always been good to me and it took me a while to realize, but it's clear to me now that you are what I need to make things better. you always make me laugh, and make the bad times good, and you always listen to me when I need to be heard. well... that's what I needed to tell you, soooo, what do you think?" I calmly explain, blushing and smiling profusely.

"I-I have no idea what to say, I mean, I've dreamt of the moment that you tell me that you feel the same towards me as I do to you, but I guess I never worked out what I should say back." he says with a giggle and a smile spreading across his face.

I giggle a bit with him and look up at him and smile.

"I guess I'm just overly happy about this right now. I guess I should ask, do you want to be in a relationship with me?" He asks cautiously.

"Well, I do, just not quite yet, I know I'm over matt but I'm just not ready for a whole new relationship yet, you know?" I explain.

"Ya, I get it, just let me know when you're ready and I'll be waiting patiently to be the guy you call yours." he says with his eyes sparkling and his smile widening.

I lean forward and give him a kiss on the cheek and then give him a hug.

We separate and smile at each other and I offer for him to watch the rest of the movie with me.

He agrees and we sit together and watch the second half of the breakfast club.

I rest my head on his shoulder and hold my hand clasped with his while we watch.

When the movie is nearly over, we hear mahogany and Skylar fidgeting with the card key.

We sit apart from eachother and continue watching the movie as they walk in laughing and talking with shopping bags in their hands.

"Oh hey guys!" Skylar exclaims happily.

"Hey." we both say.

The end credits start to roll and nash makes an excuse to go to his room.

I make an excuse to go down to the lobby but meet him in the hallway.

We face each other with both our hands clasped together.

I rise up on my toes as he bends down a bit for our lips to meet.

It's the softest and warmest kiss I've ever shared with nash and I love every moment until our lips part and he walks down the hall this room.

Nash and I will be official soon, so soon, he's all I need.

( A/N hey guys! So first off, thank you so so much for 17k reads!!!!!! That is absolutely amazing, I never thought that could be possible. You guys are amazing and I am so glad you guys continue to read and enjoy this story, it means the world to me. Thank you. So I thought I would give an update for hitting 17k, and I hope you enjoyed it! Just keep on commenting, voting, and reading! ~Julia <3 )