Home again

Riley's POV

I had a lovely goodbye with nash, mahogany, and Cameron at the airport, and some quick and sweet goodbyes with the boys although Matt didn't show.

As our flight was called I turned to Cameron to give him another big hug.

"See you soon, don't be stupid." I whisper with a chuckle in his ear.

He laughs with me and then I turn to Nash giving him another long hug and a quick kiss.

Skylar has an insanely adorable goodbye with Shawn and I finally pry her away so we can board our flight.

We get back to Carolina with a warm welcome from both of our parents at my house.

We have a little reunion and share some funny stories from the tour and then head up to my room to unpack.

Skylar just leaves her stuff at my front door and helps me to put my cluttered suitcase of clothes away.

When we finish we end up having a Netflix marathon of rom coms and horror movies until we fall asleep.

I wake up early the next morning, careful not to wake up Skylar and quietly walk into the bathroom to skype Nash.

"Hey!" He says cheerily when he picks up.

"Hey!" I reply.

"So how was your flight?" He asks.

"It was good, no near-death experiences." I joke.

"How are things there?" I ask with concern.

"Um.. ok I guess, everyone was a bit quiet and chill last night after the airport and barely anyone has talked today." he replies.

"Oh wow, that sucks, I hope things are better soon, only, like, 5 shows left after today right?" I question.

"Yeah, yeah, only a few more places to go. I miss you though." he says sweetly.

"I miss you too-" I begin as I hear Skylar waking up. "i hope this month goes fast." I finish.

"Me too, oh, I gotta go get breakfast and get to rehearsals, I'll call you tonight." he explains.

"Ok bye!" I say.

"Bye!" He replies and hangs up.

I breath a happy sigh and head back to my room after throwing my hair into a ponytail.

"Morning sleepyhead." I say as I enter the room to see a bed-headed Skylar.

"Morning to you too." she says while rubbing her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*end of tour*

The boys all return to Skylar and I holding fake limo driver signs with all the boys names scrawled across them.

Nash and Shawn exchange a glance to eachother and then at us and then drop their bags and run to us, but not to be romantic and be all lovey-dovey reunion.

They pull silly string from behind their backs and spray it all over us as we try to block it with the signs while all the guys come in for a big group hug.

After the hug disbands Nash slowly walks to me and smiles as his eyes search mine.

He cups my face with his hands and kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his torso and then we pull apart.

"I missed you Dallas." he says quietly as his forehead rests against mine.

"You were pretty missable yourself Grier." I reply with a giggle, giving him a small peck on the lips and turning to hold his hand.

We walk through the airport with only a few fans coming up for pictures now and then.

This idiot sure was worth waiting for.

(A/N Hey guys! So I decided to have this quick chapter before the final chapter, which I am about to write, so that I could fill in one more chapter before the ending. Heads up its a fast forward ending chapter!! I really hope you guys enjoy! Keep on commenting, voting, and reading!! ~ Julia <3 )