Mini golf

Riley's POV

I've been getting pretty close with Jack J lately, he's been my best friend of all the guys on the tour and he's nice to talk to.

We have all day before our flight to Orlando so Jack and I are going mini golfing.

Skylar and Shawn are doing couple stuff, Matt and Cam and some of the other guys are filming YouTube videos, and mahogany and Aaron are working on some music stuff while the rest of the guys are goofing off around the hotel.

There's a knock at the door so I avert my eyes from spongebob to answer it.

"Holã seniorita!" Jack jokes as I open the door.

I laugh and then grab my bag and head out saying goodbye to Aaron and mahogany who were in the room since 12:00 working on their laptops.

Around 2:30 we are at the mini golf place and it looks awesome.

We pay for our entrance and the rental golf clubs and balls and then make our way to the first hole, where you have to hit the ball over a little bridge into the hole.

Just as Jack is about to start he stops and faces me.

"Let's make this inserting and make it a bet." he says with a smirk.

"I'm up for it. How about if I win, you have to wear a pair of mahogany's cat ears, a bikini top and a tutu for the whole day tomorrow and for magcon in Orlando." I say.

"For magcon?!?" he whines.

"Yup!" I smirk.

"Ok, then if I win you have to... not watch any sponge bob squarepants episodes for the rest of the tour!"

He says evilly.

"Not spongebob!" I whine.

"Mmhmm." he says crossing his arms.

"Okay, deal." I say with a sigh and shake his hand.

"Ok let's do this!" he shouts.

The first 10 holes were really easy, and we are tied right now, but this next one is pretty hard and it takes us a couple tries to get it.

After the 17th hole we are still tied and we've been trying so hard to psych eachother out.

When we are on the 18th hole, the one with the big windmill and the hardest one of all, some fans see Jack and scream just as he takes his shot and the ball hits one of the spinning blades and it rolls away.

I cheer silently as he sighs and then goes over to autograph and take photos.

When he returns I place my golf ball down and take my shot at the perfect moment, it rolls through the little tunnel at the bottom of the windmill and sinks into the hole.

"Woooooooo!!!!!!!" I cheer and bounce around happily rubbing it in his face that I won.

He stands there a little annoyed but I continue anyway.

"Time to get your outfit ready!" I say as I usher him to the exit after returning our golf clubs and balls.

We head back to the hotel and stopat a walmart to pick up a tutu.

We go to the costume section and find the best one we can.

After I find the perfect bright pink tutu with lots of glitter and sequins, I show it to him and he groans, so I buy it.

We head back to the hotel and I grab my teal blue bikini top and ask mahogany if I can use a pair of her cat ears and she says it's fine.

I take the two things and head to Jack's room.

I knock on the door and there stands a shirtless Jack J with the big tutu skirt on.

"You've got the legs for it." I joke handing him the top and cat ears.

He puts the both on and he looks hilarious.

"Put this on first thing in the morning and remember it's for the whole day!" I instruct him.

"Ok ok!" he whines.

"Now hurry up and get changed, we're all meeting up for dinner at Taco Bell." I say and he immediately slams the door in my face in a hurry to get changed.

I just laugh and wait for him in the hall.

He steps out a few minutes later with his hair fixed, wearing khakis, a Nebraska shirt, and vans.

"Let's go!" he squeals like a little girl and grabs my wrist pulling me towards the elevators.

"Taco bell, Taco Bell, Taco Bell." he chants in the elevator and I join in.

When we reach the lobby we are loudly chanting as we join the others.

We all break out into laughter and then head out to the van and go to Taco Bell.

I have one crazy best friend.

( A/N heyo! so thanks again for a crazy amount of reads! I can't thank you enough! also, I am now writing a 5 seconds of summer fan fiction and I really want to get some more reads on it even though I'm just starting. Please check it out if you are interested and let me know what you think! as always, please continue voting, commenting, and reading! ~ Julia <3 )