The end

Riley's POV

I've been with Nash for 7 months now, and today he is leaving for L.A. to pursue his dreams of acting with Cameron.

I love them both so much and I have no idea how I am going to say goodbye.

I walk out onto the front porch early in the morning to find Nash walking up the driveway.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, surprised that he was here at the same time I came out.

"I was just finishing up my packing and then headed out for a walk and saw you coming outside so I headed over." he explains as he sits down next to me on the patio bench and intertwines my hand with his.

I rest my head on his shoulder and let out a sigh.

"Is this the last time it will be like this?" I ask as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"No, I mean, I don't want it to be." he says as wraps his arm around me.

"I love you Nash. this has been the most amazing year of my life and I am so glad I spent most of it with you." I say softly as more tears begin to fall.

"I love you too Riley, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. But take some advice, grade 12 is a hard year, don't spend it dwelling on the past. you have to move forward and not let anything hold you back. You're going to do great things Ri, and maybe next year you'll be right out in L.A with us." he says as he lifts my head to look me in the eyes and move the frizzy bed-head hairs out of my face.

Some more tears fall and he starts to quietly cry too.

He takes two fingers and lifts my chin to kiss me, so softly that I feel as if he is already fading away. 

When we pull apart, I lay down with my head on his chest as our hands intertwine again.

We lay there for a little while as the warm sun starts to rise and we hear Cameron and my parents bustling around the house to get him packed.

We laugh when we hear Cameron yell about where his hair gel is and if it's been packed already, and then decide to head inside.

My mom 'awes' as she usually does when she sees us together and we just laugh and go upstairs to help Cameron.

Once the truck is packed and the boys are ready, we all say our final goodbyes in the driveway.

As tears start to fall I let out a small laugh as cam walks towards me.

"Hey, stay away from my friends." he says, mimicking himself.

I laugh with him as he hugs me tightly.

"I love you so much Cam, you're the best brother I could ask for, thank you for everything." I say into his shoulder.

"I love you too, stay smart, and go kill your senior year." he whisper cheers.

He pulls away and then turns to mom and dad for goodbyes.

After Nash says goodbye to his parents, will, hayes, and Skylynn, he walks over to me.

"Riley, this may be the hardest thing I will ever have to do, and that's leaving you. I know you hate the idea of long distance and so do I.  But I want you to always remember that I love you, and I always will. there's no point in sugar coating that... um... this is it for us right now." he says through tears before I cut him off by raising up on my toes to wraps my arms around his neck to kiss him. Not softly but passionately. I just love him so much.

We pull away and I hug him tightly.

"I will always love you too." I whisper into his ear with a sniff.

We finally break the hug and he gets into the truck with cam.

Cameron drives and uses one hand to wave through the window as he drives away, and Nash looks at me in the rearview mirror as hot tears have stained both of our cheeks.

When they are out of sight I slowly walk inside and up to my room, thinking of what it will be like to be the only kid in the house for the year, and if I'm ever going to move on after Nash.

I never found an answer to these questions until it actually happened I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*7 years later*

I had graduated high school with a 3.8 GPA and gone to NYU for 3 years  to become a journalist.

I have seen cam plenty of times throughout the years with holidays and other visits, and seen Nash at some holiday events and visits.

A year and a half after college, my college boyfriend of  three and a half years had proposed.

Colin and I have been married for almost a year now and I love him more than I have loved anybody.

Every single magcon boy was invited to the wedding, including Matt, and Shawn, Jack J and Jack G performed at the reception.

Shawn is now planning to propose to Skylar after years of on and off dating.

Nash and Cameron have been in several movies and have become great stars in Hollywood.

All the boys went their separate ways and are doing new tours and events now and I am so proud of them.

My life began when I met this insane group of teenage boys, and they are the people I have to thank for my amazing life now.

(A/N so... this is the very last chapter of the sister... I would really like to thank you all so much for all the reads and support throughout this book. This is the first book I have ever completed on wattpad and I am so glad that is was appreciated. You guys are all amazing and thank you so much for reading all my late-night chapters. I cannot wait to start focusing on my other books now. I will now be working on before the fame more and more so I hope you could give it a read!! So, for a final sign off on the sister, keep on commenting, voting, and reding! ~ Julia <3 )