Letting it all out

Riley's POV

I walk slowly into Nash's room and see no one else in here, so I collapse onto the bed in tears.

I don't like crying in front of people, but it hurts too much right now and Nash is the only one here.

After a few minutes I sit up and wipe my eyes carefully and look at Nash who is standing there like a lost puppy.

"I'm okay..." I say so softly that I don't know if he could here me.

"You want me to believe that? You can't just sob into someone's pillow for 5 minutes and expect them to think you are ok, so riley be honest, what the hell happened." he said with a mix of anger and sympathy.

"It's matt... I just love him so much and I didn't want you two to start fighting over what happened after we went to the museum and he got mad that I was defending you and he broke up with me, and it was like it wasn't even hard for him to say. he just spat it out at me as if he was planning it." I say between sniffs and sobs.

"Oh my god, I had no idea." he says, his face softening as he sits down beside me and gives me a hug.

"You don't deserve that. no one does, but especially not you, with everything you did to make him know that you love him, he throws you away like a piece of trash. It's crap, and that kid doesn't know a good thing when he gets it."

I rest my head on his shoulder and let my eyes close, but the tears have stopped.

"Thank you." I say quietly.

I slowly start to fall asleep to Nash's steady breathing and he doesn't seem to mind.

All I can think about is matt right now, and how I hope Nash doesn't take me coming to his room the wrong way, because all I needed was a friend.

I wake up in Nash's empty hotel room and check the clock.

It reads 12:26 and there is a note on the table next to it.

Hey Ri,
So, you fell asleep in my room after you talked to me about matt and I hope you remember everything I told you because I meant every word of it. You are an amazing girl Riley and anyone would be luck to know you. Don't let this knock you down. I had to leave for rehearsals at 11:30 and you were still asleep so I let you stay here because you look so cozy. when you see this we will most likely be finishing rehearsal or starting the show so I will see you later.
~Nash

The note puts a smile on my face and I quickly hop out of the bed and go to the bathroom.

I wipe away the mascara stains from crying and put my messy hair into a ponytail with the elastic on my wrist.

When I finally look at least half decent I head down to the lobby to find everyone.

When I am almost to the main hall where the show will be, I see Skylar and mahogany running towards me with scares looks on their faces.

"Guys what's wrong??" I ask as they run up to me.

"There you are! We've been worried about you, you didn't come back from Walmart with matt!!" Skylar exclaims.

"Oh... yeah, wel-" I say and mahogany cuts me off.

"That's not the only reason we are freaking out, its Taylor, he puked, and passed out in rehearsal and no one knows why do we have to hold back the show and get him some help." mahogany explains breathlessly.

"Oh my god, did you call an ambulance?!?" I ask worriedly.

"Well, duh, but we are looking for first aid until they get here." Skylar says.

Just then, we hear sirens and some MT'S come through the door.

Mahogany runs over to them.

"This way!" She says and all of us run to find Taylor.

(A/N hey guys!! Thank you so so much for 13k reads!! That is amazing! So, a bit of a short chapter but lots going on! I hope you liked it, and since it's the holidays I will be trying to update more!! Merry Christmas and keep on voting, commenting, and reading! ~Julia <3 )