Magcon

~ a week later ~

Riley's POV

Skylar's been getting over Shawn pretty well, but she doesn't sit at the lunch table with all of them, she sits at our old table by the window and I've been sitting with her.

After I get my lunch I head towards Skylar.

"Hey Sky." I say nonchalantly while sitting down across from her.

"Hey." she replies with a sigh.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about Shawn." she answers.

"You've been getting over him pretty well you know." I say trying to comfort her.

"Ya, I guess." she says with a shrug.

"Riley!" I hear my name called from the middle of the lunchroom and look over.

It's Matt, we haven't talked much since that kiss, and it's been pretty awkward.

Skylar looks as well, and I see her make eye contact with Shawn and then turn away.

"Riley!" Matt calls again and so do Nash, Taylor, and Jack G.

I shrug my shoulders and mouth 'what?' to them.

Then Cam comes running over to us.

"Guys, why don't you come sit with us? we have big news!" Cameron explains happily.

Skylar just pokes at her macaroni with her fork and looks away.

"Didn't Shawn tell you?" I say to Cam.

"Tell me what?" he asked very confused.

I looked at Skylar to see if it's ok for me to tell Cam and she have me a simple nod with a bit of a shrug.

I take a deep breath.

"Skylar and Shawn broke up, that's why we haven't been sitting with you, it's too awkward and uncomfortable for Sky and she's my best friend so I'm not gonna leave her." I explain.

"That's sweet and depressing and all, but can't you just put that aside for like two minutes cause we have some huge news!" he says still very excitedly but with an eye roll at first.

I look at Skylar again and she simply says,
"Ok."

We both grab our trays and follow Cam over to the table, I sit between Cam and Nash, and Skylar sits between Nash and Jack J.

I'm sitting directly across from Matt, and I try to avoid eye contact as best as I can without looking like an idiot.

"So what's the big news?" Skylar asks looking at Cameron and avoiding Shawn who is at the end of the table on the other side.

"Ok, 1 2 3." Matt counts quietly.

"WE'RE MAGCON!" they all half shout at the same time.

"What the heck?" I ask.

"Well you know how a lot of us have been talking about how we have been getting so many more followers and subscribers on vine, twitter, YouTube, and Instagram?" Aaron says.

"Uh, ya." I say, still very confused.

"Well we all have over a million followers/subscribers on all those sites!" Carter exclaims.

"WHAT?!?" Skylar and I both half shout simultaneously.

"Ya, so we all got to talking, and thought that we should be a group." Jack G explains.

"And we decided to call ourselves magcon!" Nash cuts in.

"Magcon? how did you come up with that?" Skylar asks.

"I don't know, it was really late at night and everyone just kept saying random stuff, then we got magcon." Jack J explains.

"Well that's awesome, but why do you guys want to be a group?" I ask.

"Well, because we all got asked to go on tour." Cam says.

"WHAT?!? Have you told mom about this?" I ask.

How could they just drop everything and go on tour during their senior year.

"Ya, I did, and she said that I can go because I'm following my acting dream." he explains.

"All our parents said the same." Matt says finally speaking up after being quiet for so long.

"Oh... wow... this is awesome for you guys, and I'm excited for you, but we'll miss you like crazy." I say genuinely excited for them, but a bit sadly because I know I'll miss them.

Cam turns to me and gives me a hug.

"So how long will you be gone?" Skylar asks.

"About 3-4 months." Shawn says who has also been very quiet but doesn't look over at Skylar.

I wiggle out of Cameron's arms when the bell goes and head to class with Skylar.

Someone taps me on the shoulder and I turn around to see the sparkling brown eyes of Matt.

Skylar keeps walking to class and leaves me with Matt.

He takes a deep breath and says,
"Meet me by the bike racks out back, we need to talk."

(A/N thank you guys soooo much for 124 reads! you guys are awesome, so here's your chapter, and I'll probably post another one later today! vote, comment, and read! ~ Julia <3)