The first of many

Riley's POV

we talked to management and got settled into our hotel rooms.

Cam, Nash, and Carter were in 225

Matt, taylor, and a new guy to the group, Brent, were in 226

Hayes, Nash's little brother, Shawn, and Aaron were in 227

And Jack J and Jack G were in 228

Skylar and I stayed in room 229 with a girl named mahogany who is going to be our dj for the tour, and she is pretty cool.

We all unpacked and settled in, it was almost midnight so while the boys were probably all asleep getting rest for the show tomorrow, slylar, mahogany, and I put on our pjs and started watching a movie.

It was a comedy and we laughed a lot.

My phone beeped after about half an hour of the movie.

Matt:

Sweet dreams, see you in the morning <3

I smiled and Skylar looked over and nudged me and raised her eyebrows at me.

I just blushed and she went back to watching the movie.

Me:

Thanks, see you in the morning Matty <3

Send.

We finished watching the movie and mahogany already fell asleep.

While Skylar fluffed the pillows and tried getting comfortable, I went into the washroom and brushed my teeth and washed off my makeup, although I didn't wear much.

I crawl into bed and scroll through Instagram and twitter, I've gained a lot of followers lately, I wonder if the fans saw me with the guys or something.

I just pushed it aside and put my phone on the dresser with my alarm set for the morning.

I finally fell asleep.

Beep! beep! beep! beep!

I hear my alarm go off, along with a groaning mahogany not wanting to wake up, and a stretching and yawning skylar, I'm guessing mahogany isn't a morning person like Skylar is.

We take turns in the bathroom.

We let mahogany go first because she is actually performing with the guys.

She comes out 20 minutes later with her makeup all done, her hair curly and poofed with cat ears, and a really cute outfit.

Next Skylar goes in. She gets ready pretty quickly.

Then I go in and take a quick shower and do some simple eyeliner and mascara and a bit of foundation.

I put on a pair of high waisted jean shorts, a flowy light blue top, and my black neff toque.

I walk out to an empty room.

Mahogany probably went to set up for the show, and Skylar probably went to approve the guys outfits.

I grab a room key and my purse and head out of the room and bump into some of the guys.

Matt, Nash, Carter, and Shawn are all walking down the hall as I come out if my room.

They all greet me with good mornings, heys, and hi's.

Matt snakes his arm around my waist and whispers in my ear "good morning beautiful."

"Hello to you to." I say back playfully.

We walk down to the conference room where the event will be and see mahogany setting up her dj stuff on the stage, Taylor is goofing around with Jack J, hayes, and Brent, while Aaron and Cameron are just sitting on the edge of the stage talking, and Jack G is face timing Mya.

Skylar is walking around fixing the guys hair with some gel and fixing their shirts and stuff.

Once we all walk in, everyone jumps up.

We immediately start preparing along with some people from management.

The boys goof around a lot and it is pretty much impossible to get them to focus.

They finally start discussing what they are going to do and what kind of vines they will film with the fans.

Before we know it, management sends us out to get lunch so that they can finish setting up the security things.

We all cram into the big rental van and Cameron drives.

We decide to go to In N Out Burger and we get a big table for all of us, and sit down.

A small mob of fans come up to us and the guys sign a bunch of stuff and take a lot of pictures.

"Who are you?" a girl about 12 years old with long dark hair asks me.

"I'm Riley." I say as sweetly as possible.

"Why are you with them?" she says snobbily.

"I'm Cameron's sister." I reply sternly.

"Oh." she says judgingly.

I roll my eyes at the same time she does.

And finally the mob clears.

We order all our food and eat quickly so we can make it back in time.

Nash drives us back to the hotel and we take the back entrance so that we aren't seen by fans.

All the guys wait quietly by the doors to the conference room for their big entrance and wait for security to tell them when to go.

We hear a combination of knocks on the door giving the boys and mahogany the cue to enter.

They open the doors and burst in to a room of screaming girls.

"Here goes nothing!" Matt says jokingly giving me a peck on the cheek before running in.