Back together...?

Skylar's POV

I wake up the next morning a little later than usual because there isn't a show today.

Mahogany is already dressed and ready to go and watching spongebob on the tv while I can hear Riley in the bathroom.

"Morning sleepy head." mahogany laughs at me when I sit up.

"What time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"11:30" she replies.

Wow, I slept in a lot.

I get an outfit together and a few minutes later Riley walks put of the bathroom and I walk in.

I have a quick shower and put on a pink lace top and white shorts.

I curl my hair and put in a black bow at the back and do some light makeup and then go out.

"We are gonna go shopping while the guys have a meeting with management and stuff." Riley says as I walk out of the bathroom.

"Ok, sounds good." I agree.

We grab our purses, turn off the tv, and we each take a room key and go out of the room and down to the lobby.

We run into the guys in the lobby.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Management cancelled the meeting because they wanted us to have some time off since we've been working so hard." Cameron explains.

"Do you guys want to hang out with us today?" mahogany asks.

The guys look at eachother and nod in agreement.

"Sure." Taylor answers.

"Ok let's go." Riley says ushering us out.

We all go out but I look for a moment until I see Shawn.

I catch up to him and walk with him, we've actually established a pretty good friendship lately.

"Hey." I say simply.

"Hey." he replies as we walk out the front door.

"Um, I was wondering of we could.... talk sometime." I say as calmly as I can.

"Ya, we're going to the mall right?" he asks.

"Ya." I answer as we get into the rental van.

Cameron starts driving towards the mall.

"Maybe we could talk then, just the two of us." he says with a smile and I blush.

"Ok." I manage to say.

Everyone's conversations end as Aaron whose sitting in the front seat, puts the music as loud as possible when the "making my way downtown" song comes on.

We all laugh and start singing along and when the song ends we are pulling into the parking lot.

"Weeeeeeeee're here!" Cameron announces.

We laugh a bit and file out of the big van.

We decide to split up so that fans come in smaller groups and it'll be easier.

Riley goes with Matt, I go with Shawn, Mahogany goes with Aaron and Taylor, Cameron goes with Nash and Hayes, Carter goes with Brent, and Jack and Jack go together.

While we all walk into the mall I look over at Riley and she gives me a wink and I blush and then look over at Shawn who looks back at me and smiles.

We walk in and split up into our groups and head our separate ways after we decide to meet up in a few hours.

I walk with Shawn slowly down the big hallway until we find the food court and sit down at a table in the corner.