Plans

A/N

Hey guys! I am sooooo sorry about not updating for so long, I've really been trying to fit in time to write but since we are back at school it is almost impossible to find time so please don't get mad at me, I will try to update as often as I can. And by the way, while I was sidetracked from writing I ended up getting 6.69K reads! you guys are amazing! this is why I keep writing, so without further ado, here is your chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's POV

I pace back and forth in my room while mahogany and Skylar buzz around the room packing up their things.

"Come on Ri we are leaving in 2 hours!" Skylar shouts from the bathroom.

"I know I know! but this is important!" I yell back.

"Matt?" mahogany asks simply.

I nod in return not wanting to elaborate on the subject.

"He is probably closest friends with Nash right now, right?" I ask.

"Yeah, they always good around together in rehearsals, it's pretty funny." mahogany answers.

"Ok, I'll make sure I sit with Nash so that he can help me with ways to win back matt. I miss him so much." I say sitting down on the bed.

"I know it's tough, but I can see the way he still looks at you, he needs you back as well." mahogany says sympathetically as she sits down next to me.

"Thanks, now I need to get my stuff together." I say looking around the messy room.

"Yeah we should hurry up." mahogany says as we stand up and help eachother pack.

"Has anyone seen my pink earrings?!?" Skylar exclaims.

"Here's one!" I shout back when I see one of her pink sparkly earrings on the night stand.

"What do you need it for?" I ask as I hand her the one I found and she pokes it in her ear.

"They are Shawn's favourite of my earrings and I want to look nice for him today, like, plane ride chic." she jokes.

"Found the other one!" Mahogany shouts from across the room as I laugh.

"Thank you so much! now let's hurry I already heard cam head to the lobby, and we had a bet going with the guys remember?!" Skylar shouts as she continues to pack.

Oh ya, the bet. After dinner we made a bet that whichever group of roommates gets down to the lobby last, has to paint there face with red lipstick and do a really ugly hairstyle and then go to the airport like that.

Obviously Skylar isn't up for that loss.

"Oh ya!" I shout and scramble to shove all my clothes into my suitcase along with all my toiletries.

I slip on my shoes and do a quick look around the room and spot my phone on the night stand and grab it and shove it into my purse.

The three of us double check to make sure nothing is left behind and when we are ready to go, we run out the door, down the stairs, check out in the lobby, and meet up with the guys who are already there.

I notice that everyone is down there except for Jack G, Jack J, Shawn, Aaron, and Hayes.

It's the final battle!

We wait anxiously to see who will come down first

We hear the elevator doors ding and out walks... Jack J, Aaron, and Shawn.

What?!? now it's between Jack G and Hayes.

Shawn and Jack J check out their rooms but Jack G and Hayes are still not here.

Then, smashing through the door is.... Jack G!!!!!!

We all run and hug him and a few minutes later Hayes comes down the stairs huffing and puffing.

Shawn, Aaron, and Hayes all sigh as mahogany, skylar, and I pull out our brightest red lipstick and smother it all over their faces, while nash, cameron, and Carter mess up their hair with gel and sculpt it to look hideous.

We step back and have a good laugh at them and then meet the management team out front with cars, and screaming fans greet us as we step outside.

The guys step aside with mahogany for pictures, autographs and little conversations before we head to the airport and I can't take my eyes off of matt as he smiles for pictures with multiple adoring girls.

His smile is contagious and I find myself smiling and blushing like an idiot as I watch him.

Eventually, Skylar snaps me out of my daze and ushers me into the car without a word, but I see the little eye roll.

When we get to the waiting area of the airport a thought comes to me and I pull out my journal to write it down.

As we are about to board the plane I read over my notes:

•park

•cute, no detail text

•picnic with pasta, chicken, and frozen yogurt.

•perfect outfit

•live broadcast camera

I think over my plan again and I know it will win him back. But I still need to check with Nash beforehand.

I sit between a sleeping mahogany and Nash. I open my journal and explain my plan to Nash.

"You really love him, don't you." he says when I finish.

"Yes, more than any guy I've ever been with." I say.

"Then it will be perfect. matt may be a crazy idiot sometimes, but he is a hopeless romantic, so this is perfect." He says with a smile and wraps an arm around me as I smile back.

I snuggle up to him and fall asleep, Nash was one of the first to know I was Cameron's sister since he came over so often so, in a way, he has always been like a second brother.

When the plane lands, Nash wakes me up and I grab my carry-on bag and wake up mahogany and head off.

Once we are at the hotel, Shawn, aaron, and Hayes all run into their room to scrub off the thick lipstick.

When the girls and I get to our room and we settle in, I tell them all about my plan and we plan to shop tomorrow to find the outfit I need.

After we play truth or dare and watch a couple movies in jack G and J's room, we all get to bed.

I fall asleep easily, and I know that tomorrow is going to be perfect.

(A/N I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I tried to make it longer because I haven't been updating lately, but I will try to update a bit more this week but no promises. Let me know if it is ok that my updates might be scattered or if you would prefer a schedule, but please no hate. love you guys! keep on voting, commenting, and reading! ~ Julia <3 )