Little purple dress

Riley's POV

to Matt:

Meet me at the park down the street by the swings. 7:30 after magcon.

Send.

I put my phone away after sending the 'mystery text' to matt, and hop out of the car and walk into the mall with Skylar and Mahogany.

Once we roam around a few stores, we find an adorable boutique and walk inside to see only a few customers and an older looking lady behind the register.

She smiles as we enter and my eye is immediately drawn to a light pastel purple sundress hanging on the racks.

"Guys come on." I say and pull them over to the eye-catching dress.

"That is gorgeous Ri, you have to try it!" mahogany exclaims.

I nod and smile, grab the dress in my size and head into the fitting room.

I step out and look in the mirror, I fidget a little with it to make it look nice, and take another glance before turning to Skylar and Mahogany.

"What do you think?" I ask them nervously.

"It's perfect Riley, he will love it." Skylar says softly, with awe in her tone.

I turn to Mahogany, "its beautiful on you." she says.

I smile at them and turn back to the mirror.

It's fitted at the top, with a nice sitting v-neck, and a flowy skirt that goes down just above my knee, and thick tank top straps.

I love it. And I hope matt will too.

"I'm gonna get changed and then buy this and we can head back to meet the boys for lunch." I explain.

"Ok" they say simultaneously.

I quickly change back into my jeans and t-shirt and grab my purse and the dress and head to the counter.

"That will be $38.56 please." The lady says with a smile and I hand her the money and she gives me my change and we head out of the mall and back to the car.

When we get back to the hotel we avoid the boys until we get to our room and put the dress away, trying to avoid questions.

Then there is a knock at the door.

Mahogany goes to answer it and cameron stands there quietly.

"Uh, hey girls, we are just having lunch here because we need the extra time to make some alterations in the show and the way the room will be set up, is that ok? oh and mahogany we need you for rehearsal pretty soon." he says calmly.

"Yeah that's fine with us, and I'll be down there in a few minutes, see you there." She replies and starts to close the door, but cameron juts back in.

"Actually, Riley could you come with me for a minute?" he asks looking over at me from the doorway.

"Uh, sure I guess." I say confused and walk out of the room and into the hallway with him.

"What's up?" I ask as soon as we are down the hall a bit.

"Nothing, but how are you holding up, you know, with matt." he asks awkwardly.

I swallow hard, and reply, "everything is fine, I'm working on a way to get him back, but I'm alright." I say.

"Ok, cause if you need me to talk to management about getting you home, or sending matt home, just say the word and I'm on it." he says turning to face me with a serious tone.