Lunch

Cameron's POV

On Monday at school I am so nervous about what I promised Riley.

I promised to introduce her to my friends, after all this time of keeping her from them. I know she is stronger than I am thinking she is. I'm underestimating her, I know I am, and I feel like a jerk for it.

I get to school and first block for me is math.

I get through class and then head to chemistry, I sit down next to Amanda since she's my lab partner.

"Hey babe." I say to her sweetly.

"Heyyy." she says cutely.

I kiss her on the cheek just before the teacher walks in and we start class.

Finally the bell rings for lunch, Riley meets me by the doors to the cafeteria, here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's POV

I wait for Cameron by the cafeteria doors. I can't wait to finally meet all his friends, I know I've met Shawn and Matt, but what about the rest of them? I honestly can't wait.

I see Cam walk towards me after coming out of chemistry and a huge smile spreads across my face. I feel like an idiot, but since Shawn and Skylar have been together, she's been so distant and I've had practically no friends.

"Ready to go?" Cam asks, snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah, of course!" I say, maybe a bit too excited.

We walk into the lunch room, grab our food, and Cam leads me to the table where, Amanda Lucas, Shawn Mendes, Nash Grier, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Carter Reynolds, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Matthew Espinosa, and Skylar parks sit.

"Hey guys." Cam says calmly and take a seat in between Amanda and Carter.

"Hey." they all respond simultaneously.

"How do you know Riley?" Matt blurts out.

"Well, I know I've never mentioned her to you guys, but, um, Riley is my sister." he says confidently as I take a seat between Matt and Skylar.

"What?!?" Matt and Shawn blurt while the rest of the guys just stare back and forth from me to Cam.

"Ya, sorry I didn't tell you guys." I reply to Matt and Shawn.

"Yeah I am too, I shouldn't have kept her from the group, now she can join us!" he cheers.

We all laugh, except for Amanda, who has her regular she-devil expression.

"What's wrong Amanda?" asks Taylor who is sitting across from her.

"Oh it's nothing, just the fact that Riley, who I first met on Saturday, thinks she can join our group just like that when her little skateboard and tomboy style don't even fit in with us." she snorts and tosses her hair.

That little...

"There's no need to be mean Amanda." Jack G says strongly.

"Mean? I'm just stating the truth, I mean, look at her, she wears neff toques and vans for crying out loud, she's practically Nash!" she blurts.

My god I hate her so much... This was a bad idea.

"Hey!" Nash shouts defensively.

"Amanda can I talk to you for a minute?" Cam say and pulls her aside.

I can't tell what they're saying, so I'll just talk to Cam later.

"Sorry about her..." Matt say sympathetically.

"Ya, she can be quite the..." Jack J starts, but can't find the words he needs to finish the sentence.

"She-devil?" I finish for him.

Everyone laughs, wow I guess I do for in with these guys.

I exchanged numbers with all the guys and then the bell goes.

I look over to Cameron and Amanda, because they never came back to the table.

As I walk out of the cafeteria, I hear a sob and stilettos clicking on the tile floors of the school. I look back and see Amanda crying her eyes out and heading to the girls room.

(A/N hey guys, long chapter to finish off the night, I probably won't be updating again until Saturday or Sunday but please tell more people about this book! I'm really enjoying writing it and I hope you guys like reading it! vote, comment, and read!)