What the...

Cameron's POV

I hear voices outside as I'm sitting in the living room and look out the window to see Matt and Riley standing by the front door, they are talking but I can't hear them or read their lips.

I'm looking in shock, what were they doing together being out so late?!?

I take another look and see Riley kiss Matt on the cheek, what the hell is going on?!?!

I text Matt as I see him walk down the driveway to his car.

Me:

I saw you on the porch with Riley! What the hell was that dude?!?!

Send. I am furious at those two but I try to hide it as Riley walks through the door.

My phone beeps as Riley is going up the stairs.

Matt:

Saw what? I just gave her a ride home cause she was hanging out with Skylar at the park and it was getting dark, my friend Kian and I were there so we were just being friendly. Is there something wrong with that?

Oh, wow, oops, I feel like an idiot now, Matt is one of my best friends, and Riley is my sister, I should have more trust in them.

Me:

Oh ok, sorry, see you on Monday bro.

Send.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew's POV

My phone beeps as I get into the car, I quickly check it before I start driving.

Cameron:

I saw you on the porch with Riley! what the hell was that dude?!?!

Shoot, he saw us!?!? what do I say, Riley will kill me if I tell him what's really going on, and things are good between Riley and I right now, so I can't screw up anything.

I think of the perfect lie as I pull into the driveway of my house.

Me:

Saw what? I just gave her a ride home cause she was hanging out with Skylar at the park and it was getting dark, my friend Kian and I were there so we were just being friendly. Is there something wrong with that?

Send. That should work... I hope.

I head to my room after helping my mom wrangle my little sister into bed and then check my phone.

Cameron:

Oh, ok, sorry, see you on Monday bro.

Great, he bought it, as long as he doesn't say anything else about it, I'm good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's POV

I head upstairs to my room and get changed into my pyjamas. While I take off my makeup and brush my hair before going to bed, I can't stop smiling, no, I can't stop thinking about Matt, which makes me smile.

He's so perfect, and he understands me, he's the best guy friend I've ever had.

I just hope that, if we do become a couple, which I'm kinda hoping for, that nothing bad happens, cause I would hate to ruin a relationship AND a friendship.

I scroll through twitter and Instagram and watch some vines for a bit, until I fall asleep with a huge smile on my face.

I think he might be the one...

(A/N a crappy little short chapter cause I'm really bored, but thank you soooo much for 340 reads!!!! I am so happy right now!!!!! anywho, keep reading and voting and I'll be posting again.... probably next weekend! ~ Julia <3 )