Make a splash

Riley's POV

We get to the water park and everyone is so excited to cool off from this heat wave.

Once the bus is parked, we all rush out and go to the main entrance. Security people check our bags, and then we pay to get in.

We find about 6 vacant beach chairs and drop our bags.

We all take off the clothes that we're wearing over top of our bathing suits, and run to the water slides while Skylar clears off one of the beach chairs for suntanning.

Some of the guys go to the spiral water slides, and some go to the pools.

Mahogany, Matt, Jack J, Nash and I all go to the scariest water slides that we can find.

We decide to go on a huge nearly vertical slide.

We go up the stairs and there are only a few people in line.

We talk a bit while we wait, and when we finally make it to the top, n one wants to go first.

"Nash! you go first!" I shout.

"No way!" he exclaims.

"Nash, Nash, Nash, Nash!" we chant, encouraging him to go.

He rolls his eyes and walks forward.

"Woohoo!" we cheer.

The lifeguard instructs him how he had to position himself when he goes down and then pushes him and he flies down the slide.

Matt agrees to go next and then Jack.

After they go, mahogany goes, and I can tell she's nervous.

"You go glen cocoa!" I encourage her using a mean girls joke.

She laughs and walks forward.

She shoots down the slide and I hear cheering at the bottom from the guys.

When the lifeguard motions me to come forward, I do.

I bite my lip and look down at them before I sit down.

They cheer and give me thumbs up.

"Go Riley!" I hear Matt yell.

I finally sit in the water and the lifeguard tells me to lay on my back, cross my arms across my chest, and cross my ankles.

I do as I'm told and then he gives me a push and I rocket down the colossal slide.

My eyes are clenched shut but before I know it, I hit the pool of water at the bottom.

I open my eyes and see Matt extending a hand to me.

I take it and he helps me out.

He gives me a high five and so do the other guys.

"That was awesome!" I yell.

"I know! let's find some other ones!" mahogany exclaims.

We go onto a few other big water slides and then meet up with the rest of the guys and Skylar in the wave pool.

We all decide to go to the lazy river.

We all grab a tube to float in and hop into the slow moving water.

We all sit in our tubes, and everyone starts to race in their tubes.

I'm about to join in, until Matt grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"What?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Let them get ahead, we can have some alone time." He explains.

I blush a bit and agree.

We float side by side with our hands intertwined.

"So what do you think of the tour so far?" he asks.

"It's cool, you're fans are so sweet." I say.

"Ya, it's awesome how many people support us." He says with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew's POV

"So what do you think of the tour?" I ask Riley.

"It's cool, you're fans are so sweet." she replies.

"Ya, it's awesome how many people support us." I say cracking a smile.

We don't say anything else for a while, just float side by side, with our hands intertwined.

She looks around at the plants and scenery, and I just look at her, she's so beautiful and amazing.

Although I wasn't planning it last night, I'm glad I told her I love her, because it felt so natural to say, because I do love her, she is the best girlfriend I've ever had.

When she stops looking around and catches me staring at her, I tug her hand so that she floats a bit closer to me.

Then I lean in for a kiss and so does she, but our tubes flip over and we fall into the water with a big splash.

We come up from underwater, laughing our heads off, and when the laughter dies down, I look her in the eye and kiss her.

She kisses back and when we pull away she rests her forehead against mine.

"I love you." she says.

"I love you too." I say back.

"We should get our tubes." she says breaking the moment.

I look the way the water is moving and see our tubes floating away.

"Oh yeah." I say with a laugh, and then we swim to get our tubes.

We struggle to climb into them again but we eventually sit comfortably in them, and intertwine our hands once again and float around in a perfect silence.