Unexpected

Riley's POV
~ a few weeks later ~

Nothing much happened in Nashville, there was a big problem with our noise and the fans were disturbing other guests so we got kicked out of the hotel two days early and headed straight for the Bay Area where our next show is.
The only really exciting part about Nashville was that matt took me out to dinner and Nash tried to be the king of Nashville because he pointed it out that it should be NASHville hence his name.
We would all just laugh about it when he brought it up though so he dropped it.

On the plane I sat between carter and Taylor cause I haven't talked to them in a while and wanted to catch up.
But when we finally arrived at the Bay Area, we were swarmed by fans, it was insane.

After I grabbed my suitcase from the carousel, matt immediately tugged my hand and held it tight until we were in the car and driving.

He makes me feel so safe. I love him so much.

Once we got to the hotel we were told that since we left Nashville early, we get to spend our days off here.

I unpack all my stuff quickly and then run down the hall to Matt's room.

I knock on the door and, thankfully, he answers instead of Carter.

"Its the 13th." I say with calm excitement.

"Already?!?" He asks surprised.

"Mhmm. now c'mon!" I say and pull him out the door and into the hallway.

It was the 13th of October when matt and I went out for frozen yogurt and had our first kiss, so now, on the 13th of every month, we have frozen yogurt and recreate the kiss.

Once we are in the hallway and I turn to face him, I kiss him.

"I need to get my wallet." he whispers with our foreheads touching.

"No, it's on me." I say and reach for his hand again and we head out of the hotel.

We drive around for a bit until we find a decent looking frozen yogurt shop.

We go inside and select our fro-yo and then sit down outside and eat it.

It's a little cool outside but it's nice.

When I am almost finished eating my yogurt, I pick up my spoon and dab a little bit on my nose and then scrunch up my face at him cutely.

"Screw it, I'm just going in." he says tossing away the napkin in his hand and just leaning towards me until our lips meet.

When we pull apart I giggle a bit because the frozen yogurt is still on my nose.

"You're perfect, you know that right?" I say quietly.

"I don't believe I did know that." he says sarcastically.

"You're an idiot Espinosa." I say as I adjust a little wisp of his hair.

"And I love you Dallas." He says and kisses my nose.

"Ready to head back?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's getting colder." he says standing up.

"Ya, a bit." I agree and he wraps his jacket around my shoulders as we walk to the car.

Once we are back at the hotel I change into a fuzzy sweater and jeans and then put my hair in a ponytail.

My phone buzzes on the bedside table where it is charging and I check it.

Nash:
Hangout tonight?

Me:
Sure, sounds fun.

Nash:
See you later then.

Me:
See ya.

I haven't really hung out with any of the guys alone anymore besides matt, and occasionally Jack J, but it seems like I'm losing the friendships I've built, so I want to get that back. Plus Nash and I are pretty close.

That night around 5:00 I change into a simple t-shirt and keep my jeans on.

I take my hair out of its ponytail and softly curl it and put on a beanie and my keds and then meet Nash in the lobby.

"Sup Grier." I say as I walk up to him.

"Not much Dallas." he jokes back.

"Where to?" I ask.

"I want to go back to NASHville!" He says pronouncing the NASH.

"Haha, well good luck with that, wanna go to that little art museum down the street?" I suggest.

"Sure." he shrugs.

Once we pay for our admission and head into the museum, we have so much fun.

The art is beautiful and they have so many unique pieces on display, it is stunning.

Around 6:30 we decide to head out cause it starts to get a bit crowded.

We wander down the street for a bit until we find a starbucks and go in to have a snack.

We share a lemon loaf and we both get a pumpkin spice latté.

Once we eat we walk down the streets with our drinks in hand and just talk and laugh until we find a deserted little area with a small bench and a birdbath nearby.

We sit down and continue talking for a while until he makes me laugh so hard that my drink falls.

As we both try to dab up the bit of spilled coffee and pick up the cup to throw it out, he looks right at me.

His eyes are locked onto mine and I don't even know why.

Suddenly he is leaning in and I have no idea what to do until his soft lips touch mine so gently in a kiss.

He. Kissed. Me.

(A/N hey guys! So I finally got a bit more to write about and I am desperately trying to find time to write but my schedule is craaaaazzzzaaaayyy so I am really trying my best for you guys. please tell me what you think of this chapter and just keep on commenting, voting, and reading! ~Julia <3 )