Emergency rooms and confessions

Riley's POV

Once we get to the main room where all the guys are, we see Taylor doubled over on the ground moaning, and Eliza from management trying to give him some water and getting everyone else to give him some space.

"Guys move!" Mahogany shouts at all the guys crowding around.

Everyone shuffles back confused and worried as the paramedics get Taylor on a gurney.

They wheel him out to the ambulance although they tell us that this is not just food poisoning, it's worse.

We all follow him out worriedly and Cameron goes in the back of the ambulance with him while the rest of us drive behind following.

Once we start driving to the hospital as quickly and safely as possible, I ask about everything that happened before I came down.

"Ok, what the hell happened while you guys were in rehearsal, what did Taylor eat, what did he do in rehearsal, just what is going on!" I blurt out frustrated and worried while I try and make myself comfortable between Nash and Shawn.

"Well let's see, um, we went to Taco Bell for lunch and Taylor got a.... taco supreme or whatever with a coke and chips I think." Shawn says quickly and nervously.

"Ya, ya, then we went back to the hotel and he rehearsed how some of the vines would be and stuff and tried to do some rapping with me, then about 30 minutes before we were supposed to be finishing up the rehearsal, he had a turkey sandwich from the vending machine and about half a bottle of water." Jack J explains.

"Well it could have been the Taco Bell, or the sketchy turkey sandwich." I confirm.

Everyone confirms simultaneously with ya, yes, or mhm.

We pull up to the hospital a few minutes behind the ambulance and Taylor and cam and the Paramedics come out.

They get a doctor to check up the symptoms and he doesn't know what it is since we all thought it was just food poisoning.

We tell him everything he ate and did today but he has no idea what it could be.

He prescribes some antibiotics and medicines for Taylor to take so mahogany and Skylar head down to the pharmacy to pick them up while cameron tries hard to comfort Taylor as he writhes around in pain.

Just as I'm walking towards Cam to see what the doctors have said to him and taylor, I feel a strong hand on my wrist and turn me around.

I face Nash and look straight into his crystal blue eyes.

"Nash what is it?!? I was checking in Taylor." I whisper shout in his face.

"Look, I know it's not the time or the place for me to say this, but there's something I've needed to tell you for a while, and I guess it could take your mind off of all this insanity..." he starts off talking fast and mumbling and speaking nervously.

"Nash, stop beating around the bush, what is it?" I ask firmly.

"I... I think I'm in love with you." he says.

I'm taken aback, but before I can say anything, Brent and Shawn come up to us.

"They found some symptoms that match to a certain sickness, come on!" Brent shouts at us and ushers us to follow them to the doctors.

I guess Nash will have to wait....

(A/N hey guys!!! Thank you so so much for the 15.3k reads!!! Ahhh it's amazing to know that you guys actually enjoy my story :) so, I am extremely sorry for such a long gap between updates, I had some writers block plus a crazy schedule and just had no time to write but I am really trying to get more chapters up soon! Keep on commenting, voting, and of course reading! Xoxo ~Julia <3)