All wrong

Riley's POV

I sit at the window seat, with Matt next to me, and Jack J next to him.

I turn to Matt who is watching a movie on his laptop with his headphones on, and I rest my head on his shoulder.

He wraps his arm around me and after a while I fall asleep.

"Ri, Ri, we're here Ri." I hear matts gentle voice.

I open my eyes and see him smile at me.

I look around and people are shuffling off the plane, so I make my way to the aisle with my purse and grab my carry on bag from the overhead bin.

Once we are all off the plane we meet up to decide what to do about all the fans.

We end up having Skylar and I just walk around while the guys and mahogany do autographs and pictures, since they love the fans so much.

Once they get through all the fans they meet up with us near the luggage carousel.

While we wait for our luggage Nash hops onto the spinning carousel and sits in a yoga position and Cameron films it with Nash's phone for a vine.

We all laugh and get him off quickly before security comes, and then we grab our suitcases and go.

When we get to the hotel we all go to our rooms to relax before the boys have to go rehearse.

Once mahogany, Skylar, and I get to our room, we decide who's taking what bed.

Mahogany and Skylar get the beds and I take the cot, since they've both been on the cot at the other hotels it's only fair.

After I get my stuff set up and organized we turn on the tv.

I watch while Skylar is on her phone and mahogany goes over the song list for the show tomorrow.

After a few minutes there is a knock at our door.

No, not knocking, banging, I rush over to the door and swing it open to see a very angry Matt.

"What the hell is this!!!" He yells in my face as I close the door behind him.

"What?" I asked confused.

"This!" he points to his twitter feed on his phone "it's been going crazy with mentions of Jack J, you, and some with me!!" he shouts.

"Calm down what do they say?" I ask, now completely startled and confused.

"You should know, you're the one cheating!" he accuses me.

I snatch his phone out of his hand I'm disbelief and read the tweets.

I read some like: 'Riley and Jack are so cute! #rack' and 'either Riley moved on really fast or she's a cheater #rack #jiley #ratt #miley'

I am stunned, and attached to a bunch of those tweets are pictures of Jack and I at the mini golf place.

"You don't seriously think I'm cheating do you?" I ask him, feeling hurt that he doesn't trust me.

"Well what am I supposed to think, you guys were alone at a mini golf place and in the pictures you're hugging and looking all cute with eachother! what's that supposed to tell me!" He demands.

"Matt, I love you! not Jack, or anybody else, I'm in love with you, don't you trust me?" I tell him with tears pooling in my eyes.

This is all wrong. I can't even wrap my head around what is happening right now.

"I love you too Ri, but I just don't know what to think of this." he says with a stern, hurt, look on his face.