Brother

Riley's POV

I have trouble getting to sleep as my head swarms with things about matt, Nash, cam, Skylar, mahogany, and me.

I finally fall asleep but wake up screaming after about an hour and a half.

"CAMERON!" I shout as I sit up in a nervous sweat.

Mahogany and Skylar turn in the lamps and look at me as I breath heavily.

"Cam... I need cam." I say repeatedly with a shaky voice as tears run silently down my cheeks.

"Ri, it's 3am, everyone's asleep." Skylar says as she comes to sit at the foot of my bed.

"I. Need. Him." I state.

I search mahogany and Skylars eyes and then sigh and tech for my phone on the bedside table.

To cameron:
Freaking out. a lot happened today. Need you.

Send.

I flop backwards onto my pillow and run my hands through my hair and try to calm down.

About 5 minutes later there is a loud knock on our door and mahogany opens it and cameron runs past her to me.

"Cam.." I squeak quietly as tears fall again.

"Shh... I'm here ri, it's okay, it's okay." he says quietly as he holds me tightly in a hug.

I start to calm down a bit and he turns his head to look at Skylar and mahogany.

"She's been getting bad anxiety lately, and her stress levels aren't good." he explains to them and then looks back at me.

"You brought your medication right?" He asks and I nod quietly and bury my head in his shoulder.

After about 20 minutes of just sitting there and Skylar and mahogany going back to sleep, I fall asleep too.

Cameron stays all night to make sure I'm okay and in the morning he makes sure I take my medication before he goes back to his room to get ready.

I'm so glad I can rely on him like that, he's the best brother anyone could have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's POV

once riley wakes up and takes her medication I tell her I need to go get ready and I leave her room.

Instead of going to my room I slam my fist on matts door loudly until he opens it.

I'm furious with him.

Brent open the door.

"What do you need cam?" He asks.

I push past him and see matt watching tv.

"What the hell did you do to her!" I scream in his face.

"What are oh talking about?" He asks dumbly.

"Don't play dumb espinosa! She had a breakdown last night all because of something you did! Just do us all a favour and stop screwing with her emotions!" I yell loudly in his face and storm out, slamming the door behind me.

I take a deep breath and walk to my room and knock on the door until nash opens up.

I didn't bring my card key last night cause I was in a rush to get to riley.

He opens the door and I walk in.

"What happened to you last night man?" He asks.

"Riley texted me around 3am, she was having a break down and needed me." I explain.

"Oh my god, is she ok?" He says worriedly.

"Yeah, it's just from her anxiety and stress, she took her medication and it usually works so she'll be fine." I explain.

He nods and stares worriedly at the ground.

"So did you hear anything about Taylor?" I ask to change the subject.

"Uh, yeah, Carter texted all of us that he had food poisoning, but also norwalk, the 24 hour flu so they gave him his prescriptions and everything and said he would be fine." he explains.

"Ok, that's awesome, when will they be back?" I ask.

"Oh, probably around 1:30" he answers.

I nod and head into the bathroom to have a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nash's POV

When cameron goes into the bathroom I pull out my phone to text riley.

I shouldn't have told her about how I feel until she recovered from matt, I'm an idiot, it's my fault she had a breakdown at 3am most likely.

To riley:

Hey Ri, cam told me what happened and I hope you're feeling okay, it's my fault this happened and I'm going to give you some space until your head is clear.

Send.

After about 2 minutes my phone buzzes.

From riley:

Ok, thank you nash, I just think I may have rushed into things with you without being over matt yet. but don't worry, you'll be the first person I go to when things change.

That's perfect, all I want is for her to be happy and stress-free.

I love her. But I guess for now I have to listen to the famous quote, if you love something, set it free.

(A/N hey guys! So I added a few more perspectives this time so I hope you liked that! Thank you so much for 16.2k reads!! Ahh!! I can't believe how popular this book is! Love you guys! Keep on commenting, voting, and reading! ~Julia <3 )