Surprise!

Riley's POV

I wake up in the morning around 8:30 and wait for the other girls to be finished in the bathroom.

I go in, take a quick shower, put my hair into a ponytail and then put on black jean shorts and a white tank top.

I put on some light makeup and then see the girls waiting for me as I tie up my vans.

"Happy 17th birthday Ri!" Skylar exclaims when we are about to head out the door.

"Thanks!" I say giving her a hug.

"Oh it's your birthday? happy birthday!" mahogany says.

"Haha thanks." I laugh.

Then we all go down to the room where the event will be and all the guys are rehearsing.

The three of us walk in and instantly we hear Shawn playing guitar.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear riley, happy birthday to you!" they all sing with Shawn being the leader of the song as he plays.

"Thanks guys!" I say with a big group hug.

Cam hands me a little box and I open it and inside is a gift card to pac sun, my favourite store.

"Thanks cam." I say and hug him.

All the guys start rehearsing again while I help mahogany with her dj stuff.

We all have lunch in the hotel restaurant and then security gets stuff set for the show, and since we still have time left, we convince one of the security guys to give us keys to one of the golf carts.

We go to the underground parkade and we let hayes drive the cart around as Nash and Taylor sit in the front with him and the rest of us cram into the back part.

After a while, a security guy comes down telling us that the show is about to start.

We all run up after parking the cart and Skylar fixes the guys hair and outfits quickly before they get the signal to go in.

They all run in and perform great while Skylar and I stand to the side.

I watch mostly Matt and Cam, and I can tell Skylar is watching Shawn the whole time.

She still must like him.

After a while I see a security guy say something to mahogany.

Mahogany nods to him and then picks up her mic.

"Can I get Riley Dallas to come up on stage, and Cameron stand with her." she announces.

I come up on stage and exchange a confused glance with Cameron.

"What's going on?" I mouth to him.

"I don't know." he mouths the words back.

"Now everyone please welcome.... SIERRA DALLAS!!!!!" mahogany exclaims and through the back door Sierra runs in with a huge smile in her face.

I can't believe she's here we haven't seen her in so long since she left for college!

She runs up onstage and Cameron and I both wrap her in a huge hug.

"What are you doing here!" Cameron and I ask simultaneously into a mic that Sierra is holding.

"Well, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday in person!" she says to me with a smile and a hug.

"And I wanted to congratulate you on this whole tour!" she says to Cameron giving him a hug.

We start up a dance party to finish off the show and mahogany plays some beats while Jack J raps.