The fight

Riley's POV

I don't have any idea of a plan yet, but I know I need Matt back, whatever it takes.

I wind up in my room around 1:00 am after filming videos and goofing around with everyone and I just keep thinking about how I will get Matt back.

I don't even notice that I am crying again until Skylar and mahogany come into the room and instantly start asking if I'm okay.

I give them half hearted answers and then get ready for bed.

As I'm laying in bed on my phone, trying to send out as many tweets as possible to clarify that I love Matt and I was never dating Jack J.

Then it hits me. First I need him to trust me again, and then I'll try to recreate our first 'date' and hope that he takes me back.

I fall asleep after a while and wake up to mahogany shuffling around frantically getting ready.

"What time is it?" I ask as I rub my eyes.

"About noon, the show starts in about an hour and the boys are out at lunch." Skylar replies as mahogany, who clearly overslept, runs around the room getting ready.

"Ok, I think I'm going to come down later." I say sitting up.

"Ok, we are just going to grab lunch at the hotel restaurant, see you later!" Skylar says cheerfully as mahogany joins her after finally finding what she was looking for, and they head out of the room.

I stand up and head to the washroom and have a quick shower, then I throw my hair into a ponytail and put on a pair of white jean shorts and a dark blue tank top.

I put on a touch of makeup and grab my bag and head out of the room.

As I step out of my room and close the door, girls run down the hall in front of me and I stand back as I notice their Magcon posters flapping as they run.

I roll my eyes and head down the hall to catch the elevator with them.

I step in before the door closes and they give me weird looks.

They look around 15 - 17

"You're.... you're... you're Riley Dallas!!!" a girl with short red hair screams in my face and then screams with her friend.

"Uh... ya, I bet you're going to Magcon right now right?" I ask them after they calm down.

"Ya!!! we are sooo excited!" the other girl with long blonde hair replies.

"I bet you are, its a good show." I say.

The two of them exchange a look and then the blonde nods to the red head as if they are having a silent conversation.

After a moment of consideration, the red head speaks up.

"Did you really cheat on matt?" she asks shyly.

"No, of course not! I was, am" I correct myself "in love with Matt, and Jack and I are just good friends and all the fans that tweeted saying I was cheating had no idea what they were talking about, and I have been trying so hard to explain that to matt but he doesn't listen, so I'm trying to get him back." I finish.

"See! I told you!" the blonde says to the red head.

"I always believed that you would never cheat Riley, because I am your biggest fan!" she proclaims as we reach the lobby.

"Thank you, you have no idea how much it means to me to hear that." I tell her as we step out of the elevator.

I turn back to them.