The name's Dallas, Riley Dallas

Riley's POV

did he just say that he thinks he loves me? me? love? what?

"What?" I ask as though I didn't hear him.

He takes a deep breath and then exhales and relaxes.

"I love you Riley. there, I said it, I don't think that I love you, I know I do. I'm sure of it, and I had to say it." he explains confidently.

I am speechless, I had no idea that he felt that way, but I think I do too.

"I love you too." I say confidently.

He smiles at me and kisses me again, softly and sweetly. I pull away when I hear footsteps behind me.

I turn and see an elder man walking past looking like he just came back from the pool.

We share a little laugh and then we just look into eachothers eyes.

It's a nice moment.

Then I break the silence.

"Well, I'm pretty tired I'm going to get to bed." I say.

"Me too." he replies.

I smile.

"Goodnight, love you." I say as he turns to walk to his room.

"Goodnight, love you too." he turns and says as he walks backwards so he can look at me while he says it.

I fiddle with the room key until it finally works and I open the door to my room.

Immediately I turn on the tv, put on a pair of pyjama shorts, stay in the t shirt I'm wearing and then I get comfortable in bed.

I'm watching spongebob and then I pick up my phone after hearing a series of beeps.

I unlock my phone to see a text from Skylar.

Skylar:

Probably be back late, it's smack central over here, I've been smack 4 times already! Anyway, we are about to watch another movie so mahogany and I will just let ourselves in later!

Me:
Ok, sounds cool, I'll probably all asleep soon anyway.

Send.

I go onto my twitter and I have 200,000 notifications!

I now have 200,510 followers on twitter, and it just keeps getting higher.

I check my mentions, and I have a lot, I look at a few where there are pics of me with the guys, pics of me with cam, pics of me with Matt, and pics of me with mahogany and Skylar.

I read some tweets like: "who is this chic?"
"Why is she always with the Magcon boys?" and the list goes on, some are hateful and some are sweet.

I decide to write a tweet to clear things up.

"For those of you who don't know, I am Riley Dallas, and I am Cameron's sister, and Matt's girlfriend. Just clearing things up." I tweet.

After that I get a huge amount of more followers it's crazy.

On my vine and Instagram my followers have gone crazy as well.

I finally feel myself dozing off, so I put my phone on do not disturb after I set my alarm for the morning.

I fall asleep before I get a chance to turn off the tv and before I know it, I wake up at 8:00 am to the sound of my alarm and the snoring of mahogany and Skylar.

I wake them both up after I get up and we discuss what we are doing today.

"The boys said they wanted to go to a water park." mahogany says.

"Ya, so we will probably pack up our suitcases and check out of the hotel, go to the water park and stuff and then go to the tour bus where we will drive for 3 hours to get to Dallas tonight." Skylar explains.

Wow, lots of craziness.

The three of us take turns in the washroom and then we all pack up our stuff.

We meet up with the guys in the lobby and some management people check us out of the hotel.

The tour bus is outside so we all load our stuff onto it and fight to choose our bunks.

Their is a curtain between the guys bunks and girls bunks so that the three of us girls get our privacy.

It's a pretty cool tour bus and once management is ready to go we head to the closest water park we can find.

This will be so much fun.

(A/N hey guys! I am honestly so amazed that I have freaking 949 reads!!! I can't believe how close I am to 1,000!!!!! anyway, here is a short little chapter with a lot packed into it, I will probably be updating on weekends still because weekdays are still a bit jam packed for me, so yeah! Please continue to vote, comment, and read! ~Julia <3 )