Dallas in Dallas

Riley's POV

after going through the lazy river a bunch of times, we all meet up and dry off and get a snack at the concession stand.

We all go back to the tour bus and we decide to drive around Houston and see some landmarks and stuff.

We drive to an art museum, but instead of going in right away, the guys goof around and make vines in the parking lot.

Once we final get them to calm down, we go inside.

The guys are still making vines and trying to pose like some of the paintings and it's hilarious.

After a couple hours in the museum, we go back to the tour bus.

It's 8:00 so we decide to find a walmart and get some food.

Once we get parked at Walmart a few fans crowd around the tour bus as we get off and all the guys and mahogany sign autographs and take pictures.

When we finally get into walmart the guys go vine crazy.

Carter and Taylor go to the Barbie aisle and Carter grabs two Barbie dolls and dances around in the aisle.

Nash and cam go into the big bin of rubber balls and they go everywhere.

After a few minutes I hear the intercom come on.

"Pubic hair." It said then shut off. Taylor.

I check my vine feed and see all the vines that are happening right in front of me.

I come across one of Taylor's vines:

"Go to walmart, go to the intercom, go *96 'pubic hair'" I laugh, knowing that he just filmed that and just did that here.

After the chaos ends, we all get tubs of ice cream, and twinkies, and cereal, soda, and granola bars.

We checkout and the cashier gives us an evil glare knowing that we were the ones causing all the chaos.

It's 9:00 when we are back in the tour bus and eating some food.

We decide to just head to Dallas now.

It'll be a 3 hour drive.

But hey, I'll be a Dallas in Dallas, get it?

About an hour into the drive, the guys start filming a YouTube video giving a tour of the bus.

When they are done that, we all get together and watch a movie on Netflix.

Matt and I share a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, while the other guys wrestle over who gets the last Twinkie.

When the movie is over we have about a half an hour left of driving and I decide to go rest.

I go to the other side of the bus and crawl into my bunk and fall asleep pretty quickly.

I wake up to a glass of water being poured on my head.

It's freezing cold!

I sit up immediately to see Jack J standing there laughing with Nash and Cam and an empty glass.

"What the hell!" I yell half laughing half mad.

"They dared me." Jack laughs out indicating Nash and Cameron.

Now I just join in laughing with them, I'm not even mad anymore.

"Are we here already?" I ask once the laughter dies down.

"We got here about 20 minutes ago but let you sleep while we all packed up." Cam explains.

"Oh, ok, thanks." I say rubbing my eyes.

I hop off my bunk and grab my backpack and two suitacases.

I check my phone and it's 12:30.

We all go into the hotel and we have the same room arrangements.

We all go into Nash's room to film some YouTube videos since no one wants to go to bed, and Nash cam and Matt film a pickle eating challenge since they bought pickles at the store in the lobby.

Matt hates pickles.

The loser has to get their legs waxed.

Matt eats about 10 pickles and then gives up, while Nash and Cam both race to see who can finish first.

The two of them finish around the same time, pickle juice and all, but then Cameron says that their just all going to wax their legs.

First Matt goes, and he screams a high pitched scream when it gets ripped off.

Then Cameron goes, but I guess the wax wasn't hot enough because half the paper got stuck to his leg! they had to try several times to get it off.

Then Nash goes and he screams when it comes off as well.

Then they end the video and we all burst into laughter because we were holding it in while they were filming.

It's around 1:50 in the morning and I am extremely tired.

I talk to mahogany and Skylar and they are tired to, so we go back to our room after saying goodnight to the guys and we get ready for bed.

I set my alarm for the show tomorrow and fall asleep after scrolling through my twitter and texting my older sister Sierra to see how college is.

We've got two Dallas's in Dallas now.