Truth

Riley's POV

The date with Nash was fantastic, we had an amazing meal at a cute little restaurant downtown and then went to see a new romantic comedy that just came out in the theatre.

Afterwards we just wandered around the city for a bit and talked and laughed until it was around 6:00.

When we got back to the hotel we sealed the night with a kiss at my hotel room door and he went to his room.

The boys have the show tomorrow so we have to have an early room service dinner and have to go to bed right away, orders from management.

As I walk into my room I see Skylar wiping off her date makeup and mahogany watching some movie on the tv.

When the door closes behind me they both jump to look at me, since they know everything that's been going on with Nash.

"We're a couple!" I squeal excitedly to answer their unspoken question.

Mahogany jumps up and hugs me and Skylar does the same when she puts down her makeup wipe.

"That's awesome Ri!!" Mahogany cheers.

Skylar and I exchange ecstatic smiles, but then hers fades.

"What's wrong sky?" I ask worriedly.

"Well... it's all so sudden with Nash, are you sure you're over Matt?" She questions.

"I'm positive." I say affirmatively.

I walk into the bathroom with Skylar and grab a makeup wipe and start removing my own date makeup while mahogany continues watching her movie.

A little while later after I've taken off my makeup, put up my hair, and changed into a pair of leggings and a hoodie, there is a knock at the door.

Mahogany gets to the door first to see Carter there.

"Wanna come hang in my room? All the guys are there and we're just hanging out since management already checked in on us." he explains.

Mahogany looks at Skylar and I and we all nod in agreement.

None of us have makeup on so it doesn't really matter since it's just us and the guys.

Carter lets us into his room and all the guys are running around the hotel room doing slap-cams and it's hilarious.

After a couple minutes of the girls and I getting a couple slaps in on the guys, everyone calms down and settles on watching a movie and playing would you rather.

Skylar snuggles up next to Shawn of course, mahogany sits with Aaron since they are best friends (but should definitely be together by now) , and I sit between Nash and Cameron at the foot of the bed, making sure not to make anything to obvious with me and Nash.

"So Taylor, would you rather eat nothing but pickles for the rest of your life, or have a permanent sharpie mustache on your face forever?" Aaron asks.

"Well not sure how many girls would go for pickle breath or a sharpie mustache, but I guess I'll say sharpie mustache." he jokes.

"Guys isn't would you rather getting boring?" Matt exclaims, glancing over at me.

"Yeah, kinda" people say simultaneously.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" He suggests raising an eyebrow.

"Ooohhh yeah!" Everyone cheers.

I feel a lump in my throat but try to seem excited.

Truth or dare has never ended well for me and Matt knows that, he's probably wanting to get back at me for something now and this is exactly how to do it.

Jack G starts and dares Jack J to go fake propose to someone in the lobby, they both go down and get it recorded and it was hilarious.

A few more dares go around and a few truths, finally taylor turns to me and asks me.

"Riley... truth or dare." he says dramatically.

"Dare!" I say with excitement.

"Let's see, I dare you to answer truth at anytime I say so." he says schemingly.

"Ok, fine." I agree.

More questions go around and I get a few more dares and some truths from Taylor's ruling.

My last three turns were dares and when my Matt says my name.... Taylor chooses truth for me.

(A/N hey guys! Oh my god I feel so awful, I haven't updated in so long and I am so sorry!! I promise that will not happen again, and I will try my best to update a bit more frequently. I'm also thinking of ending the book soon since I'm not too sure where to go from here, but I left a cliffhanger on this chapter!! Finally, 21.7k reads is astonishing!!!! I cannot believe the popularity of this book! Thank you all so much and keep on commenting, voting, and reading!! ~ Julia <3 )