How could you

Riley's POV

after going to the beach with Matt, he rides home with me.

We go onto the front deck and say goodbye and he leans in, and so do I.

We kiss, but it's interrupted when the front door opens.

We pull apart instantly to see Cameron standing in the doorway with his jaw dropped.

"HOW COULD YOU TWO!!!" he yells at us and then grabs my wrist and pulls me inside, slamming the door in Matt's face.

There is a full garbage bag on the floor, so I'm guessing he was taking out the trash.

I stand there in silence and look at floor, waiting for him to say something.

"What was that!" He yells not quite as loudly this time.

"Cam... he's my boyfriend." I stutter.

He is temporarily lost for words and then his face heats up.

"How long has this been going on?!?" he only half yells.

"Just today, he asked me to be his girlfriend... and I said yes, but we did go on one date on Friday night..." I explain.

"Oh, um, wow...." he says in disbelief.

Then he runs his hand through his hair and goes up the stairs into his room.

I know he's hurt. I'm his sister and he's his best friend. How could we lie to him and be such jerks.

I feel like an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron's POV

I can't even believe this, how could they lie to me like this.

I don't even know what to say.

"Oh, um, wow....." Is all I manage to say before I run my hand through my hair and head to my room.

I sit down on my bed, just trying to understand everything that just happened.

I put my head in my hands and think for a while.

I'm not mad at them, I knew this kind of thing would happen, I just wish they didn't lie to me about it, and I don't know who to believe about what really happened on Friday night, was it a date like Riley said, or was it just giving her a ride home like Matt said.

I guess I'll sleep on it.

I get ready for bed and then just lay there under the covers, thinking, for what seems like forever.

I finally fall asleep.

~the next morning~

I wake up the next morning a bit later than usual and I rush a bit to get ready.

When I open my bedroom door and step into the hall, I'm standing right in front of Riley. This is so awkward.

I turn to go downstairs, and Riley turns towards the washroom, I'm guessing to do makeup or something.

I eat my breakfast quickly and head to school so I can avoid any awkward moments with Riley.

I finally get to school and meet up with Carter and Nash where they are talking by the front entrance if the school.

"Hey guys." I say, trying to sound normal and not so betrayed.

"Hey cam" they reply simultaneously.

The two of them go back to their conversation and I look around the front of the school to see any of the other guys.

Then when I see Taylor, I see Matt walk up to him and they start talking.

God, what will I say to him later.

Then I see Riley walk up to them and Matt puts an arm around her, I can't tell what their saying, but I see Taylor gesture to Riley and then what looks like Matt explaining.

Finally the first bell rings and I go into the school.

I go to math class and take my seat, and then I remember, Matt sits next to me. Shoot.

He sits down right on cue.

"Hey cam." he says awkwardly just before the teacher walks in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ at lunch ~

Riley's POV

after my second class I put my books away in my locker and head to the cafeteria.

I've been avoiding Cameron in the halls as much as possible, and I can tell he's been avoiding me too.

After I get my food I sit down with the guys, I sit between Skylar and Matt, and as I put my tray down, Matt kisses me on the side of my head.

I blush slightly and everyone goes "oooohhhhh" simultaneously.

"So what's going on here?!?" Nash asks.

I blush and exchange a glance with Matt and he goes on to explain that we are dating.

Then I notice some other girl at the table, I think it's Mya from my history class, and she's sitting between Jack G and Cameron.

She's the captain of the girls basketball team, she's really athletic.

She's been my partner on a few projects but nothing major, she's pretty funny and really cool.

"Mya?" I say when Matt is done explaining.

"Yeah, sorry you guys are probably wondering why I'm sitting here." she says.

Jack G puts an arm around her and they smile at eachother.

"Aww you guys are so cute together!" Skylar and I exclaim.

"Haha thanks." she laughs.

They really do make a good couple, they are both athletic, funny, and really nice. I wonder how they got together.

"So how did you guys get together?" Skylar practically asks for me.

"Well we were paired together on this science project a few months ago, and we became really close and saw that we had a lot in common. So we became really good friends and then last week we went on our first date and then I asked her to be my girlfriend a few days ago." Jack G explains.

Aww that's so cute!! I think but don't say.

I notice that Shawn has been staring at Skylar a lot lately. I wonder if he feels bad about why they broke up. What if he wants to get her back?!?!

Oh my god, I'm being such a hopeless romantic right now, I'm jumping to conclusions way to quickly.

The bell rings snapping me out of my thoughts an Matt takes my hand and walks me to class.

I smile at him and sarcastically curtesy like a princess thanking her night in shining armour, and he play along and bows before rushing off to his class.

All of class I think of the magcon tour that starts next week. it's all coming so fast. I'm excited but so scared.

( A/N crappy chapter, but I'll update tomorrow when they are starting the tour. Let me know what you guys think!!! and thanks sooo much for 477 reads, I can't believe how quickly the number of reads has shot up!!! please keep voting, commenting, and reading! ~ Julia)