Can we talk?

Matt's POV

When I hear Nash and riley come down the hallway I step out.

"Oh, hey guys." I say trying to act like I didn't know they were here.

"Hey..." they both say a bit awkwardly.

"Um, I'm gonna head to bed, g'night guys." Nash says and he walks a bit more down the hall and into his room.

"Ri, can we talk?" I ask.

"I really think you've said enough matt." she says as she crosses her arms.

"No, really, I just want to talk." I plead.

"Seriously? You broke up with me in the middle of Walmart at 8:30 in the morning about 2 days ago and you expect everything to be fine and we can just "talk"? you broke my heart twice matt, you're lucky I loved you enough to win you back because I never give people second chances half the time. And yes, I kinda like Nash and in trying to move on so stop acting like you own me." she states angrily and then turns to go into her room and slams the door.

"Shoot." I say under my breath as I stand speechless in the hallway.

Brent and aaron are already asleep in my room so I decide to sit outside for a bit.

I sit down against the wall by the door to my room with my knees by my chest.

How could I be so stupid, of course she moved on, after all, I'm the one who ended the relationship, not her.

I thought it would be easier to move on since I was so mad at her, but I just can't look at any other girls without thinking about riley.

Her laugh, he smile, her hair, her clothes, her smell, her humour, her ideas, her questions.

My mind is swarmed with riley, I guess she's different from the other girls, or maybe I just love her too much to let her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's POV

I slam the hotel door and turn to face the questioning faces of mahogany and Skylar.

I try to hold back tears, but I take a few steps towards them and then completely break down in mahogany's arms.

"It's all my fault... it's all my fault..." I cry out through muffled breaths and sobs.

She strokes my hair softly to try and soothe me and Skylar kneels next to us with a box of tissues.

"It's him... it's matt, it's nash, it's everything... it's all just falling apart and I'm losing my mind." I sob.

"Shhh, it's not your fault, it's not your fault." Skylar whispers sympathetically in my ear.

After a while, the sobs stop and become light tears, and I blow my nose and wipe my eyes and sit up on the bed.

Mahogany opens her mouth to speak but I quickly shoot her a look and she doesn't say anything.

"I just want to sleep." I say quietly and flop down on the bed and get comfortable under the covers.

No dreams tonight. Just sleep.

(A/N hey guys! Just a short little update tonight, I'll post a longer one soon, but what do you think?? Riley breaks down, matt is jealous, who knows what will happen! Anyway, thank you so so much for 16k reads, it's astonishing and I am incredibly thankful. just keep on commenting, voting, and of course reading!! ~Julia <3 )