Of course

~ Monday at school ~

Riley's POV

I put my textbooks away after second period and head to the cafeteria, I can't wait to see Matt, we've been texting all weekend since our 'date' and he's so sweet.

I get my lunch and look around the lunch room to see Skylar and all the guys sitting at their usual table.

I walk over and sit down between Skylar and Carter.

"Hey hey hey." Carter says with a laugh and nudges me with his elbow as I sit down.

"Heyyyyy." I say back with a laugh and nudging him.

"Guys I have some news." Cameron says, gathering all of our attention.

"Skylar WILL be coming on the tour as our "stylist."" he says with air quotes around stylist.

"And as well, I talked to my mom and she said that Riley could come to." he finishes with a slight sigh that he hides with a smile.

All the guys cheer and I blush a bit. This is so exciting, I can't even wait.

After the excitement stops all the guys start having little conversations, and Skylar is talking to Jack J and Nash.

I just sit there eating my lunch and occasionally joining in on a conversation until I feel someone kick my shin under the table.

I grimace and look up, Matt sits there smiling at me and I smile back, then he lifts up his phone slightly, gesturing for me to look at my phone.

I pull my phone out of my pocket look at it, I have one text.

Matt:

Want to talk after school? Oak tree by the bike racks out back?

Instead of sending a text back, I just look up from my phone and when he looks at me I nod, indicating a yes.

We both smile and go back to talking to other people.

We talk for a bit and laugh at a bunch of funny things that are said and then we dare Taylor to go over to the lunch line and pour a scoop of he chili all over him.

He walks over there and proudly does his dare and we all burst out laughing as the lunch lady gives him and evil glare and other students give him weird looks.

He walks back with bits of chili dropping off his shirt and then the bell goes.

We all clear our lunch trays and head to our classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ end of the day ~

Matthew's POV

My last class ends and I practically sprint to my locker to pack my bag, I grab a penny board I got for Riley, and then sprint outside to the big oak tree.

I pull a piece of paper out of my bag and use a sharpie to write "will you be my girlfriend?" on it.

Then I attach the piece of paper to the bottom of the board and wait for Riley.

A few minutes later, I see her walking towards me with the most adorable smile on her face.

I stand up from sitting against the tree when she gets closer.

"Hey." she says with a bounce in her step.

"Hey." I say back with a huge smile spreading across my face.

"So what's up?" she asks.

I take a deep breath and exhale, then pull the light blue penny board with white wheels out from behind my back.

"What's this for? it's awesome!" she says looking at the board.

"It's for you, and yeah, check it out." I say and hand it to her.

I hear the paper crinkle on the other side of the board because her hand touched it.

I bite my lip.

"What the..." she says and turns over the board.

She looks at the note and her eyes widen.

She drops the board and gives me a huge hug.

"Of course." she says softly in my ear.

After about a minute of our hug I pull away.

"What about the guys, do we tell them?" I ask her with a bit of concern.

"Absolutely, no more sneaking around." she says confidently and then leans in and I do to, and we kiss.

I can't believe I finally get to call this amazing person my girlfriend.

She pulls away and then hands me her other board so that she can use the penny board I gave her.

"Thank you so much Matt." she says giving me a hug and thanking me for the penny board.

"No problem." I say with a smile, and then reach down and grab her hand.

We hop onto the skateboards and we ride down the street, skateboarding hand in hand. It's hard at first, but then we find the perfect rhythm and we ride all the way to the beach in a beautiful silence.

(A/N hey! I can't believe I have 440 reads!!! that is honestly amazing!!! Anyway, I'll probably be posting a bit more on weekdays coming up as well as weekends because I used to be getting home really late at night, but now I've been getting home earlier so I can write for you guys!!! I love you all! keep voting, commenting, and reading!!!
~ Julia <3 )