Whole truth

Matt's POV

"Ok, Riley, truth or dare?" I say but glance to taylor.

"Truth!" He shouts.

Riley glares and then half smiles like everything is fine.

I think for a minute before asking the one question burning my mind.

"So, how long was it after we broke up when you went for Nash?" I question.

"Well... About 5 days, then we went on our first date and we decided to call it a relationship." she says smugly, giving Nash a peck on the lips.

"Hmph." I spit out annoyed.

I haven't gotten over her, not even close, and she is already with someone else.

Does she not realize how much this hurts me? It's as though our relationship meant nothing to her.

Before I know it I'm cutting Riley off from asking Jack j a dare and saying what's in my head.

"So our relationship meant nothing?" I blurt.

"What?" She says puzzled.

"Come on Ri, we were together for months and after about a week you have a new boyfriend, was I nothing?" I explain.

"No matt, you were less than nothing, you were someone I loved that didn't trust me, didn't tell me when he had a problem to talk about, and broke up with me at Walmart!" She shouts with conviction, now standing.

I stand too, "well it sure hurts like hell to see you move on to one of my best friends so quickly!" I shout back.

"Oh grow up Matt! I moved on because of all the awful things you did to me." she shouted at first, and ended with a sniff and ran out.

Everyone was silent. Nash stood and worriedly looked around before Skylar stood up and went after her instead.

Am I an ass right now? Probably.

Am I a complete idiot for being so awful to Riley? Definitely.

Why do I ruin everything with my own petty problems? I don't know.

(A/N hey guys! So a bit of drama in this chapter but otherwise it's just a quick chapter from Matt's POV, so I hope you liked it!! The book will be ending soon, just wondering whether or not to end with a flash forward to the end of the tour, or flash forward to when they are all grown up, or both combined?? Let me know what you think!! Keep on commenting, voting, and reading! ~ Julia <3 )