And so it begins

~ morning of first day of tour ~

Riley's POV

I wake up at 4:00 am this morning to get ready and make sure everything is packed.

I meet up with Cam downstairs and we eat breakfast together.

This past week with Matt has been great, and Cameron has gotten used to us being together.

After breakfast we load up the car with our stuff.

We pick up Matt and Skylar and we all go to the airport.

We will have eight stops: Houston, Dallas, Orlando, Washington DC, Nashville, Bay Area, Chicago, and San Diego.

After our boarding passes are checked and we've gone through customs, we meet up with the other guys by the boarding gate.

We see some fans and the guys sign some autographs and take some pictures as we walk through the airport, but nothing crazy.

We all sit down and talk, I sit next to Matt and he puts his arm around me, I pretty much just talk to him and laugh a bit at jokes the other guys make.

The guys film some vines of them goofing around and then the security guy gives us a glare and we stop.

Finally our flight gets called, and we board the plane on our way to Houston.

I sit in the window seat with Matt next to me and Skylar in the aisle seat.

Across the aisle, Cam sits in between Nash and Taylor.

Behind us, Jack G sits at the window seat with Jack J beside him and Carter in the aisle seat.

Behind Cameron, Aaron sits in the aisle seat next to Shawn, and next to Shawn is a business women who is part of the magcon management.

Her name is Shyla and she is only around 25 years old, very pretty and very kind.

About an hour into the flight I drift off to sleep with my head on Matt's shoulder.

After about an hour I wake up and Matt looks at me and smiles.

I pull my backpack out from the seat in front of me and put in my headphones to listen to music while I go on my laptop.

After another few hours, we land as I am reading my book.

I get all my stuff together and Matt takes my hand and pulls me up.

He helps me get my other bag out from the overhead bin and I thank him and then we head down the aisle to the doors.

We all walk through the airport together with some management people behind us.

We go to the luggage carousel and grab our suitcases, and Nash decides to sit on the carousel in a meditating position as Cameron films him for a vine.

We see a man in a suit holding a sign that says 'magcon' and we walk towards him.

"Are you folks the magcon group?" he asks politely.

"Yes sir." Aaron replies With excitement.

The man nods and leads us outside to a limo where a bunch of screaming fans with signs are waiting.

The boys take some pictures with them and sign some stuff before we get into the huge limo bus.

This is crazy, I don't know how the guys will deal with all this.

(A/N you are probably getting really tired of these authors notes but anyway, sooooo sorry about the late update I have been really busy lately, but august is coming soon! and I will be updating as much as I can! I can not thank you enough for all the reads!!! ahhh!!! please comment, vote, and read! ~ Julia<3 )