34. Morning Flight

Hyeyoon's POV.

We arrived at the airport at 6.30 AM. The driver was driving really fast, thank goodness we arrived 30 minutes early from the usual 2hours driving from Shenzhen to Guangzhou, and we weren't late for the flight.

We decided to the flight from Guangzhou since the Shenzhen to San Fransico would take more hours and stops, meanwhile from Guangzhou only 1 stop at Narita Japan.

Rowoon pulled a trolley and quickly dropped all our luggage. We both bowed to the driver and said a lot of thank you before dashed to the departure entrance.

"Hyeyoon, faster," he with his long limbs were able to take longer step while me still struggling with my backpack.

The latter then impatiently grabbed my hand and pulled me while he was pushing the trolley.

We both were off-schedule, we were supposed to leave the hotel at 4 AM, yet we finally leave an hour later. We were both overslept after last night's couch talk. I didn't really remember how I ended up passed out on his couch. But the last thing I remembered was he brought two glasses of champagne. I took a few sips, and I literally passed out because of that small amount of alcohol?

My heart started to beat a bit faster, got nervous as we might do another mistake unconsciously. I looked up to see Rowoon was now showing our flight reservation to the security guard before entering the departure entrance.

We both passed through the security check and proceeded to the check-in counter. There weren't too many queues, and Rowoon immediately went to the counter to check-in. The airport was quite huge with so many gates, glad I was traveling with someone or else I would completely get lost. Our departure was located in terminal 2, China Southern Airlines especially located in this area.

I watched as Rowoon talked to the counter staff and started to load the baggage.

"Is here no self-check-in counter like in Incheon?" I asked Rowoon and he glanced at me.

"There is, but I assumed it's only for a no baggage check-in. I'm not sure, I haven't tried it," he gave his passport to the counter staff and I gave him mine, too.

"Your gate is at level 3, gate A150, boarding time 8.20 AM it's in an hour, Sir. Please proceeded to the waiting room immediately," the staff gave him the boarding passes, "and this is your seat, 16 E and 16 F at upper deck section," the staff then gave him our both boarding passes and passport back.

"Thank you," Rowoon took it and handed mine. He sighed in relief and glanced at his watch. "We have an hour, we won't make it to the lounge, so just proceed to the regular waiting room," he told me and I just shrugged it off. I was fine either way.

"Okay,"

"I'm hungry," he said while rubbing his abdomen and I chuckled. Yes, we skipped breakfast and I was feeling hungry, too. "But they will serve us meal on board anyway. Shall we get bread or something first?" he asked me with his innocent face and I couldn't help a smile.

"Sure," I followed him and we walked slowly to the boarding gate area. We decided to look for beverages and bread around the area so we won't go far when the call for boarding was announced.

Rowoon decided to go to Starbucks. He ordered black coffee for him and a vanilla latte for me.

"Isn't it too early for caffeine?" I asked him as he took a sip of his beverage.

He shook his head. "I'm fine," he started chewing the croissant and wandered his gaze around the café. Still early and the passengers were not that much.

"Hey, how come I fell asleep like that last night?" I straightforwardly asked him and he nearly choked his coffee.

I gave him a tissue to wipe his mouth and he tried to calm himself down before answering.