17. Dress Fitting ✔

Author's POV.

The sun shone brightly that morning when a man sat with his phone in his hand. He looked at the time shown on his phone screen. It was 9.00 AM. He was waiting for his fiancée as they had an appointment today. As their engagement party was near, they had the final fitting today with the Boutique.

For that, he spared time between his busy work for today. A few minutes later, he saw someone running. The girl hurriedly went into the coffee shop. She entered and roamed her stare throughout the entire room. He waved his hand to get her attention. And finally, when she saw him. She was smiling brightly and approached him.

She gave him pecks on both his cheeks and apologized. "Baby, sorry I'm late," she smiled again.

"It's fine. I can pick you up, though. So why did you insist on going by bus?" the man pulled his fiancée closer and put his arm around her waist.

The girl shook her head, "No, this place is closer to your place. You'll waste your time if you drove to my house and go back here again," the girl grabbed the coffee he handed, took a sip, and hummed in satisfaction. "Tastes great," the girl smiled at the proud man in front of her. He surely knew her favorite and ordered it beforehand.

The guy then glanced at his wristwatch. They'd better get going now, or they would ruin today's schedule.

"Jeein, are you ready?" Yongdae confirmed, and Jeein nodded.

"Yes,"

Both of them then walked out of the café. Yongdae slowly drove to the Boutique, where they had an appointment for a fitting. It was a boutique of his mother's friend. They arrived after 5 minutes of driving. Yongdae parked his car in front of the Boutique, and they walked to the entrance hand in hand.

"Good morning," the staff greeted them, and another worker behind them recognized them right away.

"Mr. Kim Yongdae, right?" she confirmed, and Yongdae nodded. "This way, please," the staff led them to a chamber full of various dresses and tuxedos. Jeein was in awe upon seeing the view.

"Wow," she exclaimed. The Boutique also provided wedding dresses. Jeein looked at Yongdae, and the guy smiled back at her.

"The dress you ordered is ready, Ma'am. Would you like to see the dress?" the staff asked Jeein, who was still scanning all the dresses.

"Sure," Jeein excitedly followed as the staff led her to a lounge. Yongdae, who stood behind her, smiled proudly as the worker showed the dress in front of them. The couple set with the tuxedo. The light blue fitted lace dress is trimmed with pearls and sequins.

Jeein was in awe upon seeing the dress. It was so beautiful. She ran her hand slowly to the fabric and felt the texture. It was soft and unbelievably very detailed.

Yongdae walked closer to the girl and grabbed her by her waist. Embraced the girl, who was still smiling happily. The guy whispered to her ear gently, "do you like it?" It was all his choice. Since Jeein was so amazed by all the designs, and she finally let Yongdae choose whichever looked good for the two of them, he chose this dress, which looked stunning.

"Yes, I love it," Jeein then stared at her fiancé and smiled at him gratefully. "Thank you for choosing this for me," she added.

Yongdae brushed it off and encouraged her to try the dress. With the help of the staff, Jeein then tried the dress for the first time. Yongdae also tried his suit, the two of them walked out of the fitting room almost simultaneously, and the staff exclaimed their amazement.

They looked good in their outfit and offered to take pictures. Jeein was shyly beside Yongdae at first, but then Yongdae pulled her closer, and his gentle touch on her left arm comforted her.