6. His Rules ✔

Hyeyoon's POV

Seok-woo drove his car at medium speed on the main road. I still had tears on my cheek. I wiped it with a tissue Seokwoo gave me. He looked at me while driving, and he smiled.

"What?" I snarled.

He chuckled as he heard me being grumpy. "Are you done?" he asked again.

I sighed. Seok-woo could be so gentle and obnoxious at the same time. We were already together for months, yet I still had to get accustomed to all his mood and character; and to my surprise, I was making all the adjustments willingly for him, for us.

I gasped in horror upon seeing my awful reflection as I checked my appearance in the lid mirror. I took out a wet tissue and put it on my eye bags to compress it. It swelled so bad and red, too.

"Do I look like a ghost?" I whined which he responded with a laugh.

I glared at him as he was still holding his laughter. "You are so mean, Seok-woo," acted a bit childish. I hid my pout by throwing my sight outside the window and staring blankly at the traffic.

Seok-woo shifted his hand, grasped my left hand, then squeezed it gently. He transmitted the warmth from his palm and tried to calm my emotion.

"Where are we going?" I asked him finally as we turned to exit the highway.

"My home," he kept driving without releasing my hand, with his one-hand driving skill.

I glanced at him, and my heart started pounding uncontrollably. I gulped upon thinking what might be going to happen next. My mind was busy getting nervous when I realized I didn't bring any change for a sleepover.

He flashed his infamous gorgeous smile again as he sensed my concern. He saw it from my expression. Seok-woo then whispered lowly.

"You can wear mine. It will be oversized, though, but I don't mind at all. I like seeing you in that," Seok-woo winked.

I was about to punch his arm, yet my left hand was still in his grip. I tried to pull off, but he held it even tighter. He smirked.

Seok-woo turned the car to his apartment basement and parked his car. He turned off the engine then turned to see me.

"What?" I sounded. His handsome face still efficiently affecting me. My heart was beating erratically now.

"Ah," I suddenly remembered something. Avoiding Seok-woo's gaze, I continued speaking, "I called you twice today, but your phone was off,"

He pulled out his phone from his jeans pocket and swiped it. "Oh, yes. I just turned it back on a while ago. Why did you call?"

I was hesitant. Should I tell him? Or no? Or maybe later?

I decided to postpone the news. I shook my head lightly. "Nothing. I was just checking on you. I've missed you," I told him that instead.

We got off the car and walked to the elevator while holding hands.

Reached on the 12th floor, we headed to Seok-woo's unit. He was still unable to let my hand go as he input the passcode.

When he opened the door, he pulled me inside and grabbed my shoulder. He pinned me to the shoe closet behind the door. He kicked the door close and leaned down to capture my lips in a sweet kiss.

My body immediately responded as soon as his soft lips landed on mine, nibbled it at first, then sucking it gently. I squealed when Seokwoo effortlessly lifted my body and carrying me to the island in his kitchen. He put me to sit on the cold marble.