37. Final Report, the Near End of the Trip

"Your coffee," Hyeyoon put down a glass of black coffee on the table and Rowoon just raised his face a little to say thank you. "Do you need any help?" Hyeyoon asked as she took a seat beside the guy and checking on his laptop screen. It was their last sampling and Rowoon was compiling all the data.

Rowoon slightly turned to Hyeyoon and smiled, "It's fine, I'm almost done," he reassured. Luckily, they got help from Kent to collect all the data so they could finish the task earlier today. It was 2 hours ago when they finished the last sampling exactly at lunchtime.

They were still at the company cafeteria, and there weren't a lot of people as the lunch break was over an hour ago. After the lunch break, they decided to work on the final report so they would get more free time after this.

"What time is your flight to Seoul?" Kent got another snack for him before sat on the seat across from Rowoon.

Hyeyoon looked at Rowoon and the latter responded lightly while typing on his laptop. "Around 11 PM, tomorrow night," he said.

Kent nodded and sipped his coffee. "You guys still have one more day then? What will you do? Do you have any plan to visit a place or something?" the guy was kindly asked the two of them if they needed a guide for sightseeing.

Both Rowoon and Hyeyoon looked at each other then Rowoon turned to Kent and responded, "I'm still not sure, actually," he said to Kent and Hyeyoon just shrugged.

Kent grinned before continued, "Or did you guys plan to stay at your condo all day?" he teased the two of them with mischievousness in his eyes. Kent flickered his eyebrows as he waited for their response. Both Rowoon and Hyeyoon threw their sight to another way, trying to avoid the awkwardness.

Rowoon cleared his throat, "Don't worry about us, we'll decide it later," he stated and though Kent didn't seem to satisfy with the answer, he let it go anyway.

Hyeyoon sighed in relief when they diverted their topic to other things. They started to talk about gadgets and stuff which Hyeyoon mostly failed to catch.

After an hour, the report was finally done. Hyeyoon saw Rowoon was shutting down his laptop and about to put it back on his backpack.

"All done?" Kent confirmed to the latter which he replied with a yes. The two tall men then stood up, Hyeyoon saw the view and gathered her belongings.

They arrived in front of the elevator and Kent patted on Rowoon's shoulder. "Thanks for today, man. I'll see you again later," Rowoon thanked the guy and Kent nodded.

"Don't mention it, just call me if you need anything," he was ready to send them off as the elevator's door opened. "Don't forget to let me know when you're about to go to the airport, I'll drive you there," he said again before Rowoon and Hyeyoon entered the elevator.

Just before the door closed, he managed to say, "Hey, you two, have fun tonight," he grinned widely and the door closed.

There was a chuckle from Rowoon and Hyeyoon raised her face to look at the guy weirdly. She judged him and Rowoon aware with her stare. He turned to see Hyeyoon and smirked.

"What?" Hyeyoon frowned.

Rowoon still couldn't wipe the grin off his face and the moment they arrived at the basement, he still had the smirks on her handsome face. Hyeyoon raised her eyebrows when they already in his car and the guy started to drive slowly out of the basement.

"Seriously, Rowoon, what are you laughing at?" Hyeyoon couldn't help to ask when she found him weird as he was all smiling and smirking himself.

"Nothing, it's just Kent thought there was something between us," he finally spilled the reason.