7. Woman Instinct ✔

The sizzling sound was heard from the kitchen when I put the beef in the frying pan and stirred it. I could smell the meat was marinated well with the sauce.

The soup was almost done, need one or two more minutes till it boiled and was ready to serve.

I was about to cut the onion spring when I felt someone behind me. Seok-woo caressed my upper arms, bent down, and breathe deeply in satisfaction.

"Smells good, makes me hungry even more," he trapped my body inside his spreading arms—he put his palms on the cabinet, steadied himself to rest his chin on my shoulder.

"It's almost done; wait a little bit," I sprinkled the spring onion and more sesame seeds on the bulgogi and stirred it a few times, then turned off the stove as the soup started boiling. "Done," I exclaimed happily and turned to face the taller man who stared at me with his smile in his eyes. I cupped his face and pecked on his cheek lightly.

"Come on. I'll serve it on the dining table," Seok-woo complied and moved to sit on the stool. I put down the collagen soup pot in the middle and the bulgogi next to it. I sat beside him, took his empty soup bowl, poured the collagen soup, and gave it back to him.

He took a sip and gave me a satisfying reaction. "So good,"

I smiled and put more bulgogi beef in his rice bowl, "Eat a lot,"

Seok-woo devoured the dish and was pleasing his appetite as he said he hadn't had proper meals for days. Out of curiosity about his project, I asked him, "How's your project progressing? Do you still have to work on it?"

He sipped on the broth directly from the bowl and stared at me with his mouthful chewing on his food.

He swallowed and proceeded, "I sent it already to the provider. They're currently reviewing it,"

I put my chopstick down and sounded again, "Do you have to do it all alone? I'm always thinking you overwork yourself. Have you formed a team?"

"No," he replied. I waited till he finished chewing the meat to continue, "there are the three of us, but we're from different campuses,"

Ah. I nodded tried to process his explanation about working online. They had a meeting through video conference and often worked overnight. The three of them gathered to participate in an international competition.

"What will you get if you won the competition?" I glanced at him while asking the question.

He finished his last bite, then responded calmly, "Award, money, and maybe certificate? I don't care about the price, Baby," he turned his body to face me and was spreading his arms, trapping me inside. 

"So, what'd you care, then?" I teased him, to which he replied with a smirk.

"You,"

"Bullshit," I laughed as I playfully punched his bicep lightly.

He flashed his gorgeous smile and stared at me straight, then whispered, "Thanks for the meal," he said. I saw all the empty bowls and gave him a grateful smile in return.

He got up from the stool and collected the dishes, "I'll wash it," I nodded to his offer.

"Babe, it's your fault that I didn't bring any change nor a towel or—," I whispered a low "underwear," which he reacted with smirks. "So, I need to use all yours,"

"Oh, try open the second drawer, on the right. I think I have new pieces," I frowned but decided to walked inside his room and opened the second drawer only to find a few brand-new Calvin Klein woman underwears.