22. Seoul Branch (1)

Hyeyoon saw everyone was gathering their stuff and The General Manager of M.IT Company Seoul Branch rose and was about to leave the meeting room. Everyone bowed and he left, followed by his secretary and CEO Park.

Dahyun saw Hyeyoon still compiling the handouts and she came to help. She realized that Hyeyoon became so quiet and Dahyun carefully nudged her senior.

"Eonni," Hyeyoon snapped and looked at Dahyun who showed an apologetic face. She stopped her activity and stared at Dahyun, questioning her intention. But Dahyun quickly shook her head and when she saw Kiyong approached them. The younger girl stepped back and Hyeyoon knew who was coming by seeing Dahyun's reaction.

"Hyeyoon, after discussing with the CEO and the General Manager, we need to start the sampling at the warehouse today," Kiyong told Hyeyoon.

"Only us?" Hyeyoon needed to confirm something. Though she knew the answer already.

"No, Mr. Kim will come with us, he will lead the way, and he will assist us to collect as much information we needed," as Kiyong informed her that, Hyeyoon then looked at Dahyun and the girl didn't say anything.

As for today's schedule was finished, Kiyong then told Gunjoo and Dahyun to return to the office. As he and Hyeyoon proceeded to the warehouse.

Dahyun and Gunjoo then bid their leave, and Kiyong stared at his watch before continued, "Mr. Kim will assist us, but he insists to drive by himself, though,"

Hyeyoon silently gulped upon learning the information. She couldn't utter anything but gave him a weak nod. She looked around and saw Rowoon talked to his secretary across the room.

Hyeyoon couldn't help herself to watch him giving orders to his secretary. She observed him and Hyeyoon could see the grown-up man standing there and effortlessly emitted the look of someone who has authority. Hyeyoon then realized that he had changed.

Rowoon told his secretary to cancel all his schedule today and he won't be back to the office after the warehouse visiting.

The girl nodded and Rowoon dismissed the discussion. Rowoon then looked at the other direction and walked closer to Kiyong and Hyeyoon. His tall figure had always made him stand out more wherever he was. Either by only walking or just standing in the crowd.

Hyeyoon had to admit that this charm of him would always affect her in some ways that she couldn't decipher. She couldn't avoid that.

Rowoon then cleared his throat to gain attention from Kiyong. He stole a glance toward Hyeyoon once and turned back to look at the man beside her.

"Shall we go now?" he offered and Kiyong agreed.

"Sure, please lead the way," Kiyong responded and Rowoon then led the group on their way to the warehouse.

When the three of them were in the basement, Hyeyoon saw Rowoon walked to a direction where his car was parked. The girl couldn't help to frown her brows upon seeing his lifestyle changed after three years. Though Rowoon wasn't a modest type of person, he was never showing off either. Yet again, Hyeyoon was thinking of everyone could change through time.

Hyeyoon then followed Kiyong and quickly got in Kiyong's car. She was about to start discussing the sudden business trip initiated by The General Manager but she was still considering how to inform Kiyong about her situation.

Though Kiyong knew her story, Hyeyoon never mentioned in detail about the person. Meanwhile, Kiyong knew how to set his limit not to dig in too deeply as it might cause Hyeyoon to feel uncomfortable. He understood the situation and Hyeyoon felt grateful for how he was being very considerate toward her.